QNAP Systems, Inc. today officially expanded its latest business-ready Turbo NAS family, the TS-x69U-RP series, with 2 new rackmount units that really mean business. The expansion includes 4 and 8-drive models, delivering up to 32TB (using 4TB drives) of high-performance networked storage, redundant power supplies for enhanced reliability, and a wealth of business-ready applications for cross-platform file sharing, network-wide backup, server virtualization storage, and much more.
At the heart of the new models is a Dual-core Intel Atom 2.13 GHz CPU, equipped with 1 GB DDR3 RAM on TS-469U-RP, 2GB DDR3 RAM on TS-869U-RP, and support for SATA 6 Gb/s 2.5" and 3.5" hot-swappable drives to provide the performance demanded by today's SMBs; critical for keeping businesses running at their highest productivity levels.
"The TS-x69U-RP series are fantastic performers and exceptionally reliable," said Jason Hsu, QNAP product manager. "QNAP internal testing shows that both writing and reading speeds in typical Windows environments exceed 220 MB/sec in network trunking mode. Legendary QNAP quality and value make these NAS models a business-owner's dream come true."
The TS-x69U-RP series provides secure cross-platform file sharing and network-wide backup/data replication for Windows, Mac, and Linux/UNIX users, an iSCSI/IP-SAN storage combo solution, and versatile business applications. With VMware Ready and Citrix Ready verification, and proven compatibility with the Microsoft Windows Hyper-V environment, the new series is an ideal shared storage solution for virtualized and clustered environments.
The new TS-x69U-RP series comes with new v3.7 firmware, which provides many business-critical features such as Windows ACL, VPN Server, Windows AD and LDAP support, bandwidth control for Real Time Remote Replication (RTRR) and rsync backup, and the comprehensive Surveillance Station Pro with up to 12 camera support and Vmobile app for iOS and Android devices.
Key Specs of New Models:
- TS-469U-RP - 4-drive 1U rackmount unit, Dual-core Intel Atom 2.13 GHz Processor, 1GB DDR3 RAM (expandable to 3GB), 2X Gigabit LAN ports, redundant power supply;
- TS-869U-RP - 8-drive 2U rackmount unit, Dual-core Intel Atom 2.13 GHz Processor, 2GB DDR3 RAM (expandable to 4GB), 2X Gigabit LAN ports, redundant power supply
The new TS-x69U-RP series Turbo NAS are currently available.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit