AVADirect, a leading provider of custom notebook configurations, now offers a 30 day dead-pixel warranty option for all Clevo Quickship notebooks. For individuals that find it crucial to have and LCD/LED notebook screen with zero dead pixels, the 30 day dead-pixel warranty will guarantee that the end-user's notebook will be dead-pixel free from up to 30 days from the date of receipt.
Dead pixels, or otherwise known as "defective pixels" is the issue where a single pixel is not performing as expected by constantly showing a solid color of the spectrum albeit red, green, or blue. AVADirect's 30 day dead-pixel warranty will ensure that it's customer receive the absolute best display possible when selecting the 30 day dead-pixel warranty. Many may argue that 30 days is not enough time. However, studies show that the defect will emerge early within it's lifetime, as opposed to appearing after extended use, thus making the 30 day dead-pixel warranty the perfect guarantee of LCD/LED image quality perfection.
The option for the Quickship 30 day dead-pixel warranty can be found toward the bottom of the drop-down menus in AVADirect's configurator; right below "Clevo Notebook Service", under "Clevo Notebook Warranties"
To configure your own Quickship Notebook click Quickship Gaming Notebooks at AVADirect.com
Latest News Posts
- Neo Geo retro console possibly on the way
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY GLOBAL $14 ($12.36 after code)
- Nintendo R&D experimenting with new games hardware
- Halo 6 might hit 4K 60FPS
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit