AVADirect, a leading provider of custom notebook configurations, now offers a 30 day dead-pixel warranty option for all Clevo Quickship notebooks. For individuals that find it crucial to have and LCD/LED notebook screen with zero dead pixels, the 30 day dead-pixel warranty will guarantee that the end-user's notebook will be dead-pixel free from up to 30 days from the date of receipt.
Dead pixels, or otherwise known as "defective pixels" is the issue where a single pixel is not performing as expected by constantly showing a solid color of the spectrum albeit red, green, or blue. AVADirect's 30 day dead-pixel warranty will ensure that it's customer receive the absolute best display possible when selecting the 30 day dead-pixel warranty. Many may argue that 30 days is not enough time. However, studies show that the defect will emerge early within it's lifetime, as opposed to appearing after extended use, thus making the 30 day dead-pixel warranty the perfect guarantee of LCD/LED image quality perfection.
The option for the Quickship 30 day dead-pixel warranty can be found toward the bottom of the drop-down menus in AVADirect's configurator; right below "Clevo Notebook Service", under "Clevo Notebook Warranties"
To configure your own Quickship Notebook click Quickship Gaming Notebooks at AVADirect.com
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit