AVADirect, a leading provider of custom notebook configurations, now offers a 30 day dead-pixel warranty option for all Clevo Quickship notebooks. For individuals that find it crucial to have and LCD/LED notebook screen with zero dead pixels, the 30 day dead-pixel warranty will guarantee that the end-user's notebook will be dead-pixel free from up to 30 days from the date of receipt.
Dead pixels, or otherwise known as "defective pixels" is the issue where a single pixel is not performing as expected by constantly showing a solid color of the spectrum albeit red, green, or blue. AVADirect's 30 day dead-pixel warranty will ensure that it's customer receive the absolute best display possible when selecting the 30 day dead-pixel warranty. Many may argue that 30 days is not enough time. However, studies show that the defect will emerge early within it's lifetime, as opposed to appearing after extended use, thus making the 30 day dead-pixel warranty the perfect guarantee of LCD/LED image quality perfection.
The option for the Quickship 30 day dead-pixel warranty can be found toward the bottom of the drop-down menus in AVADirect's configurator; right below "Clevo Notebook Service", under "Clevo Notebook Warranties"
To configure your own Quickship Notebook click Quickship Gaming Notebooks at AVADirect.com
Latest News Posts
- Overkill's The Walking Dead sells less than 100K units
- Just Cause 4 sales fail, Square Enix blames other AAA titles
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall release date/story trailer debut
- New Warhammer: Chaosbane - Dwarf Slayer ARPG trailer
- FromSoftware tease Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice new boss
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- Why gaming forums are not so popular nowadays?
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure