HighPoint Technologies, Inc., announces full support for Apple's latest operating system, Mac OS X Mountain Lion. Our extensive range of Rocket and RocketRAID SAS /SATA 6Gb/s HBA's have been officially incorporated into OS X 10.8.
Our 6Gb/s Rocket and RocketRAID product lines represent the most diverse, versatile and cost-effective HBA's available in today's marketplace. Powered by our industry-proven RAID technology, industry-standard Mini-SAS connectivity and PCIe 2.0 bus speeds, HighPoint SAS 6Gb/s HBA's can be easily integrated into Mac Pro systems, and are ideal for cost-effective, high-performance personal and business applications.
HighPoint Technologies is a certified Mac Developer. For the past 8 years, we have designed and manufactured an extensive range of HBA and storage products for Mac Pro workstations and the OS X operating system; the longstanding computing platform of choice for digital professionals and media enthusiasts, alike. Our cooperative partnership with Apple allows us to integrate Rocket and RocketRAID driver support directly into O SX distributions.
Please visit http://www.hptmac.com for more information about our complete range of Mac Storage Solutions, and a full list of OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion compatible HBA's.
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- Serexin: https://www.ketotoneworld.com/serexin-reviews/
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases