HighPoint Technologies, Inc., announces full support for Apple's latest operating system, Mac OS X Mountain Lion. Our extensive range of Rocket and RocketRAID SAS /SATA 6Gb/s HBA's have been officially incorporated into OS X 10.8.
Our 6Gb/s Rocket and RocketRAID product lines represent the most diverse, versatile and cost-effective HBA's available in today's marketplace. Powered by our industry-proven RAID technology, industry-standard Mini-SAS connectivity and PCIe 2.0 bus speeds, HighPoint SAS 6Gb/s HBA's can be easily integrated into Mac Pro systems, and are ideal for cost-effective, high-performance personal and business applications.
HighPoint Technologies is a certified Mac Developer. For the past 8 years, we have designed and manufactured an extensive range of HBA and storage products for Mac Pro workstations and the OS X operating system; the longstanding computing platform of choice for digital professionals and media enthusiasts, alike. Our cooperative partnership with Apple allows us to integrate Rocket and RocketRAID driver support directly into O SX distributions.
Please visit http://www.hptmac.com for more information about our complete range of Mac Storage Solutions, and a full list of OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion compatible HBA's.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit