Western Digital Corp. (NASDAQ: WDC) today announced the appointments of Tim Leyden and Mike Cordano as presidents of the company's WD and HGST subsidiaries, respectively, reporting to Steve Milligan, president of Western Digital Corporation. Milligan reports to John Coyne, who continues in his role as chief executive officer of Western Digital Corporation.
Before the acquisition of HGST by Western Digital in March 2012, Leyden served as chief operating officer of Western Digital and Cordano served as executive vice president, sales and marketing and president, branded business division of HGST.
"Along with Steve Milligan, I am excited to have such a strong and accomplished leadership team focused on the strategic development of our business to extend our long-term performance into the years ahead," said Coyne. "The appointments of Tim and Mike help ensure continuity of leadership of our subsidiaries by two capable and accomplished executives with a wealth of broad-based experience in the industry."
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit