Western Digital Corp. (NASDAQ: WDC) today announced the appointments of Tim Leyden and Mike Cordano as presidents of the company's WD and HGST subsidiaries, respectively, reporting to Steve Milligan, president of Western Digital Corporation. Milligan reports to John Coyne, who continues in his role as chief executive officer of Western Digital Corporation.
Before the acquisition of HGST by Western Digital in March 2012, Leyden served as chief operating officer of Western Digital and Cordano served as executive vice president, sales and marketing and president, branded business division of HGST.
"Along with Steve Milligan, I am excited to have such a strong and accomplished leadership team focused on the strategic development of our business to extend our long-term performance into the years ahead," said Coyne. "The appointments of Tim and Mike help ensure continuity of leadership of our subsidiaries by two capable and accomplished executives with a wealth of broad-based experience in the industry."
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV on PC will support mods
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Single-player AAA game production costs increase by 10x
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series