MSI Computer Corp, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, challenges gaming standards once again by upgrading the GT70 and GT60 with NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 680M, the fastest mobile GPU to-date.
Outfitted with state of the art gaming components, including Intel Core i7-3610QM Processor, Killer E2200 Game Network, Dynaudio Tech speakers with THX Surround Sound and SteelSeries Programmable Backlit Keyboard, the upgraded units deliver utmost gaming ecstasy to both the casual and serious gamer.
"The addition of NVIDIA's latest GPU adds the extra power to boost the already acclaimed G Series over the top," said Andy Tung, vice president of sales for MSI US. "MSI is committed to the gaming community and we believe that exceptional gaming experience and performance start with outstanding components."
Designed to deliver the utmost graphics power, the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M features the same benefits as its desktop counterpart, combining technologies such as Adaptive Vsync, Control Panel FXAA Anti-Aliasing, TXAA Anti-Aliasing and multiple core efficiency improvements to further immerse gamers in blistering frame rates, extreme special effects and unmatched 3D experience without sacrificing battery life.
The flagship 17-inch model GT70 0NE-276US also comes with 16 GB of DDR3 at 1600 MHz, two 128 GB of SSD storage at RAID 0 with 750 GB of additional HDD storage, Blu-ray Burner, Gold Flashed Audio ports with Headset AMP, 3 USB 3.0 ports and 2 USB 2.0 ports to ensure maximum performance.
Both the GT70 and GT60 are currently available at Amazon, NewEgg, Tiger Direct, Best Buy, J&R and B&H.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AMD CPU hero Jim Keller leaving Tesla to join Intel
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit