Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components, announces the High Current Pro 1000 Platinum power supply, the first kilowatt-class PSU offered by Antec certified for 80 PLUS® Platinum efficiency.
Delivering a minimum of 1000 watts of Continuous Power, the HCP-1000 raises the bar for PSUs by offering enthusiasts and overclockers full modularity, maximum efficiency and future-proof compatibility.
The HCP-1000's four +12V rails deliver 40A each with low ripple & noise levels and an output ratio of up to 100 percent. Characteristic of Antec's top-line power supplies, this unit delivers stable DC current with all Japanese capacitors and keeps cool with a 135mm thermally-controlled double ball-bearing fan.
Users can expect unsurpassed power delivery while enjoying an 80PLUS® Platinum efficiency certification. This platinum rating ensures that the unit maintains a minimum of 89 percent efficiency across 20-100 percent load levels; the HCP-1000 Platinum runs as efficiently as 94 percent.
We wanted to give users the best possible feature set for their investment in a 1000 watt power supply. We designed a highly versatile, practical cabling to maximize cable management options and pushed High Current Pro to Platinum-certified efficiency to create a PSU package unrivaled by competitors at this wattage class.
- Mafalda Cogliani,
Global Marketing Director at Antec
Maximizing convenience during installation, Antec's new power supply offers full modularity with Stealth Wires - darkened wires and connectors that reduce visibility in the chassis when connected and routed - and a set of slim 8-pin connectors. Two of these connectors can be plugged into each of the unit's 16-pin sockets, which also allow for future connectors of 10, 12, 14 and 16-pins.
The High Current Pro Platinum includes an Antec Quality seven-year parts and labour warranty.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series