Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components, announces the High Current Pro 1000 Platinum power supply, the first kilowatt-class PSU offered by Antec certified for 80 PLUS® Platinum efficiency.
Delivering a minimum of 1000 watts of Continuous Power, the HCP-1000 raises the bar for PSUs by offering enthusiasts and overclockers full modularity, maximum efficiency and future-proof compatibility.
The HCP-1000's four +12V rails deliver 40A each with low ripple & noise levels and an output ratio of up to 100 percent. Characteristic of Antec's top-line power supplies, this unit delivers stable DC current with all Japanese capacitors and keeps cool with a 135mm thermally-controlled double ball-bearing fan.
Users can expect unsurpassed power delivery while enjoying an 80PLUS® Platinum efficiency certification. This platinum rating ensures that the unit maintains a minimum of 89 percent efficiency across 20-100 percent load levels; the HCP-1000 Platinum runs as efficiently as 94 percent.
We wanted to give users the best possible feature set for their investment in a 1000 watt power supply. We designed a highly versatile, practical cabling to maximize cable management options and pushed High Current Pro to Platinum-certified efficiency to create a PSU package unrivaled by competitors at this wattage class.
- Mafalda Cogliani,
Global Marketing Director at Antec
Maximizing convenience during installation, Antec's new power supply offers full modularity with Stealth Wires - darkened wires and connectors that reduce visibility in the chassis when connected and routed - and a set of slim 8-pin connectors. Two of these connectors can be plugged into each of the unit's 16-pin sockets, which also allow for future connectors of 10, 12, 14 and 16-pins.
The High Current Pro Platinum includes an Antec Quality seven-year parts and labour warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard