Today, BitFenix is proud to announce that both Newegg and Memory Express are now carrying BitFenix products, greatly expanding our retail network in North America. By partnering with Newegg and Memory Express, BitFenix fans across North America now have even more outlets to purchase the BitFenix gear they are looking for.
"Following a blowout Computex show, today's announcement of availability at both Newegg and Memory Express shows the incredible momentum BitFenix is building," said David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager. "Now available at some of North America's most prolific retailers, BitFenix fans can get their hands on our products - like the critically-acclaimed BitFenix Prodigy - easier than ever before."
To see BitFenix products at Newegg.com, go to: http://bit.ly/KfKQwi
To check out BitFenix gear at Memory Express, head over to: http://bit.ly/K5Psac
For more information on BitFenix, go to: http://www.bitfenix.com.
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- Resident Evil 7 will debut to Nintendo Switch, only in Japan
- Overwatch director hints at cross-platform opportunities
- Deadpool 2 fails to beat Deadpool's opening weekend revenue
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit