Today, BitFenix is proud to announce that both Newegg and Memory Express are now carrying BitFenix products, greatly expanding our retail network in North America. By partnering with Newegg and Memory Express, BitFenix fans across North America now have even more outlets to purchase the BitFenix gear they are looking for.
"Following a blowout Computex show, today's announcement of availability at both Newegg and Memory Express shows the incredible momentum BitFenix is building," said David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager. "Now available at some of North America's most prolific retailers, BitFenix fans can get their hands on our products - like the critically-acclaimed BitFenix Prodigy - easier than ever before."
To see BitFenix products at Newegg.com, go to: http://bit.ly/KfKQwi
To check out BitFenix gear at Memory Express, head over to: http://bit.ly/K5Psac
For more information on BitFenix, go to: http://www.bitfenix.com.
Latest News Posts
- Team17 announce New Game+ for Overcooked 2
- Dark Souls Remastered arrives on the Nintendo Switch Oct 19
- Samsung's new GDDR6 should power next-gen GeForce RTX 2080
- Resident Evil 2 Premium Edition costs a huge $900
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX overclocked to 6GHz with LN2
- Buy (3 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $900
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market