Sharkoon brings to the market another innovation from its gaming lineup featured at CeBIT: The Sharkoon Skiller gaming keyboard comes with an 18-key rollover, interchangeable WASD and cursor keys, and software for creating up to ten keyboard profiles.
Visually, the Skiller has defining corners and edges: The black keyboard comes in a striking geometric design; an additional eye-catcher is the blue illuminated Skiller logo in the palm rest. Gamers who want to highlight and haptic their WASD and Cursor keys will find enclosed eight interchangeable rubber keys all in blue. In addition to the 107 standard keys, the Sharkoon Skiller has 20 multimedia keys for Internet and Media applications.
The Skiller is fluid in its operation: Thanks to its 18-key rollover, players will not be at a disadvantage during action-packed gaming situations which require simultaneous quick and accurate key commands.
With its programmable keys and profile memory, the Skiller is an extremely versatile companion that quickly adjusts to all changing areas of operation: Through the enclosed software all standard keys can be assigned frequently used individual functions or macros. The configuration supports the creation of up to ten profiles, each with three sub-levels. This allows an optimal keyboard layout for a variety of different applications and gaming environments to be created with only a little bit of effort.
The keyboard measures 485 x 212 x 25 mm, weighs 603 grams and is equipped with a 150 cm long USB cable.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Skiller Gaming Keyboard available for the suggested retail price of 14.99 euros in authorized retailers.
Latest News Posts
- Steam's library UI is getting a makeover
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023