All users of HTC Canada Smartphones would very soon receive the Ice Cream Sandwich update for their handsets, according to Internet Market Services. The Ontario based market survey and research company have also reported that the update has just been made available with Bell Canada for the handsets Sensation 4G and Raider 4G LTE. Internet Marketing Services is well known as a leading market research company that keeps the consumers updated regarding the latest developments pertaining to different popular products. The handset users receiving this Android 4.0 update would be able to enjoy tons of new features on their existing handsets.
According to the report, HTC Canada would soon introduce this update for most of their handsets excepting HTC's Android Tablets like Honeycomb, Jetstream, Eco View 4G, and Flyer. The update would also be missed by the users of HTC's budget handsets like Salsa, ChaCha, Explorer, WildfireS, etc. Internet Marketing Services reveals that the Ice Cream Sandwich update will provide new features including an excellent typeface named Roboto. Flexible stock widgets in Ice Cream Sandwich can be resized, and the app drawer has dedicated space for them. With this update, the users would now be able to take screenshots simply by holding the volume and power button.
The new update also has serious enhancements for the camera including time lapse modes, panorama, face detection, better autofocus, image stabilization, and instant upload facility to Google+. The report from Internet Marketing Services has informed that the users of the two specified HTC Canada handset users can download the file from the settings section of their handsets. The announcement of this update is certainly great news for users of HTC handsets in Canada as the Ice Cream Sandwich update is all set to revolutionize the user experience for the Android users.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AMD CPU hero Jim Keller leaving Tesla to join Intel
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit