LUXA2, a premier designer and manufacturer of unique and functional Apple accessories including holders and cases, is excited to announce the new addition to its iPhone 4S accessory lineup: Alum X All Aluminum iPhone 4S Case. Made with premium grade aluminum and CNC machined, Alum X offers two sleek iPhone 4S cases in one lightweight package: a bumper case and a back covered case. Best part, you don't need any tool to switch between these two styles.
The Alum X All Aluminum iPhone 4S case is tough on protection and easy to carry. With interchangeable bumper and back plate, you are essentially getting two iPhone 4S cases in one! Carefully crafted with CNC machine, LUXA2 went through extra steps and processes to make sure the quality of fitting and finishing is exceptional.
The inside of the Alum X case is lined with shock absorbing cushions, which reduces the impact and prevents your iPhone 4S from being scratched during installation. The inside cushions and open holes on the bumper frame also help maintain the iPhone's antenna signal strength.
Alum X has precise cutouts for all the controls and ports, it even has holes for iPhone lanyard accessories. Special treated brush metal finishing adds extra sleekness and sophistication to your personal style.
LUXA2's Alum X All Aluminum iPhone 4S Case is CNC machined for clean and sleek look as well as tough protection. Interchangeable accessories give you two styles in one, use it as a bumper case or back covered case. Easy tool-less installation process allows fast switching. Alum X is available now on https://www.LUXA2.com.
Gun metal, bright aluminum, metallic red.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit