BitFenix is proud to introduce two brand new fan controllers designed to put the user in the driver's seat - Recon and Hydra Pro. Recon is the world's first Internet-connected fan controller, offering total control even on the go. Hydra Pro delivers powerful 30 W per channel performance and, when combined with BitFenix Spectre and Spectre Pro LED fans, convenient push-button LED on/off functionality.
"Users have been clamoring for these two devices for a while now, and I'm proud to report that the wait is finally over," says BitFenix Product Manager David Jarlestedt. "With Recon and Hydra Pro, BitFenix once again takes our disruptive ideas and brings them into a new design space - fan controllers. Offering never-before-seen functionality at competitive price points, Recon and Hydra Pro are set to become the go-to thermal control devices for enthusiasts the world over."
Designed for the new age of mobile devices, Recon is the world's first Internet-connected fan controller. After installing the included Windows-based software, this five-channel fan controller enables users to connect to it using smartphones, tablets or laptops via the Internet. Once connected, users can monitor and adjust their fans and temperatures via their mobile device. Best of all, the mobile interface is browser-based, which means it is compatible with virtually any mobile operating system, including iOS, Android, or Windows. At home, the easy-to-use touchscreen interface displays current system temperatures and fan speeds, while giving easy access to the Recon's advanced functionality.
Recon sports two specially-designed microprocessors that continuously interact with your motherboard, providing real-time status monitoring and control. Users can also save presets and recall up to three presets on-the-fly, making quick adjustments push-button simple. And to keep things looking awesome, Recon's SofTouch bezel delivers a luxurious matte finish and soft feel. With Recon, users are always in total control of their system - even on the go.
Two devices in one, Hydra Pro combines a powerful fan controller with an LED control device. Its five thermal channels deliver up to 30 W of power each, and are easily controlled via low-profile sliders that make it compatible with a wide variety of cases - even those with doors.
But when coupled with BitFenix Spectre and Spectre Pro LED fans, Hydra Pro really begins to shine. Users can connect their Spectre and Spectre Pro LED fans to Hydra Pro using the two pin cable that comes with every Spectre and Spectre Pro LED fan. Once connected, users can control fan LEDs with a single button push. Featuring signature BitFenix SofTouch surface treatment on the outside, Hydra Pro makes an attractive addition to virtually any system.
Pricing and Availability
BitFenix Recon carries an MSRP of 34.90 in the EU, $39 in North America, and will be available at the following retailers starting next week:
BitFenix Hydra Pro carries an MSRP of 30 in the EU, $34.90 in North America, and will be available in early June.
For more information on Recon and Hydra Pro, go to: http://www.bitfenix.com/
Latest News Posts
- Razer release two new headsets to the Hammerhead range
- EVGA reveal the DG-7 mid-tower gaming PC case range
- GIGABYTE announces Aorus K9 optical switch gaming keyboard
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ