PALO ALTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--DisplayLink®, the leading provider of technology for virtual graphics and USB-connected computing, announces availability of the Lenovo ThinkPad USB 3.0 Dock, powered by the DL-3900 Dual Head Graphics chip with integrated Gigabit Ethernet and Audio.
"Lenovo's latest ThinkPad USB 3.0 Dock takes full advantage of the bandwidth offered under SuperSpeed USB to achieve exceptional graphics and video performance in an unprecedented form-factor," said John Cummins, VP of sales and marketing for DisplayLink. "Lenovo has completely redesigned the product and packaging around the new ASIC to offer smart connection and expansion for Ultrabooks and computers over a single USB 3.0 cable connection."
The new DisplayLink Certified USB docking station packs a huge amount of expansion opportunities in a small form factor including dual video connections offered via 2 x DVI ports enabling multiple displays to be connected for enhanced productivity, 5 USB 3.0 ports for peripheral expansion and always-on mobile device charging, Gigabit Ethernet and Audio connectivity.
"Lenovo is dedicated to delivering a premium experience to its customers," said Tom Tobul, VP of Think Accessories at Lenovo. "The ThinkPad USB 3.0 Dock combines a solid Think-brand design with DisplayLink's DL 3900 chip to provide exceptional dual video performance, reliability and interoperability, ultimately leading to increased productivity and the ideal ThinkPad laptop user experience."
Latest News Posts
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- ASUS: Z270 platform could work with Coffee Lake CPUs
- GTX 1070 Ti leaked benchmarks: easily beats RX Vega 56
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz