PALO ALTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--DisplayLink®, the leading provider of technology for virtual graphics and USB-connected computing, announces availability of the Lenovo ThinkPad USB 3.0 Dock, powered by the DL-3900 Dual Head Graphics chip with integrated Gigabit Ethernet and Audio.
"Lenovo's latest ThinkPad USB 3.0 Dock takes full advantage of the bandwidth offered under SuperSpeed USB to achieve exceptional graphics and video performance in an unprecedented form-factor," said John Cummins, VP of sales and marketing for DisplayLink. "Lenovo has completely redesigned the product and packaging around the new ASIC to offer smart connection and expansion for Ultrabooks and computers over a single USB 3.0 cable connection."
The new DisplayLink Certified USB docking station packs a huge amount of expansion opportunities in a small form factor including dual video connections offered via 2 x DVI ports enabling multiple displays to be connected for enhanced productivity, 5 USB 3.0 ports for peripheral expansion and always-on mobile device charging, Gigabit Ethernet and Audio connectivity.
"Lenovo is dedicated to delivering a premium experience to its customers," said Tom Tobul, VP of Think Accessories at Lenovo. "The ThinkPad USB 3.0 Dock combines a solid Think-brand design with DisplayLink's DL 3900 chip to provide exceptional dual video performance, reliability and interoperability, ultimately leading to increased productivity and the ideal ThinkPad laptop user experience."
Latest News Posts
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard