PALO ALTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--DisplayLink®, the leading provider of technology for virtual graphics and USB-connected computing, announces availability of the Lenovo ThinkPad USB 3.0 Dock, powered by the DL-3900 Dual Head Graphics chip with integrated Gigabit Ethernet and Audio.
"Lenovo's latest ThinkPad USB 3.0 Dock takes full advantage of the bandwidth offered under SuperSpeed USB to achieve exceptional graphics and video performance in an unprecedented form-factor," said John Cummins, VP of sales and marketing for DisplayLink. "Lenovo has completely redesigned the product and packaging around the new ASIC to offer smart connection and expansion for Ultrabooks and computers over a single USB 3.0 cable connection."
The new DisplayLink Certified USB docking station packs a huge amount of expansion opportunities in a small form factor including dual video connections offered via 2 x DVI ports enabling multiple displays to be connected for enhanced productivity, 5 USB 3.0 ports for peripheral expansion and always-on mobile device charging, Gigabit Ethernet and Audio connectivity.
"Lenovo is dedicated to delivering a premium experience to its customers," said Tom Tobul, VP of Think Accessories at Lenovo. "The ThinkPad USB 3.0 Dock combines a solid Think-brand design with DisplayLink's DL 3900 chip to provide exceptional dual video performance, reliability and interoperability, ultimately leading to increased productivity and the ideal ThinkPad laptop user experience."
Latest News Posts
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Cygames shows off Granblue Fantasy's combat in all its glory
- NVIDIA wants retailers to sell to gamers, not crypto miners
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series