Today, world-renowned graphics card and mainboard manufacturer, Micro-Star International (MSI), officially launches the most powerful graphics card-GeForce GTX 690, adopting dual GeForce GTX 600 GPUs with 3072 CUDA Cores and 4GB/512bits GDDR5 memory. NVIDIA GPU Boost technology allows the core clock to be automatically adjusted on the fly for optimal gaming performance. When used with the MSI Afterburner overclocking utility, the power limit and clock offset can be adjusted as well for better overclocking capability. A single card can also support NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technology for up to four monitors to give gamers the best gaming experience. MSI GeForce GTX 690 is the best choice for the enthusiast gamers.
Dual GPUs Provide Double Performance
MSI GeForce GTX 690 graphics card is equipped with dual 28nm GeForce GTX 680 GPUs with 3072 CUDA Cores (1536units x2) and 4GB/512bits (256bits x2) GDDR5 memory, supports the latest PCI Express Gen 3 standard and DirectX 11 technology delivering the most powerful performance on earth. Through Quad SLI technology, the ultimate performance of dual graphics cards can definitely satisfy the demands of any enthusiast gamer.
Power Limit Control by Afterburner
The MSI GeForce GTX 680 graphics card supports NVIDIA's GPU Boost technology that allows the core clock to be adjusted on the fly for optimal gaming performance. When used with MSI's exclusive Afterburner overclocking utility, gamers can control the power limit and clock offset for better overclocking capability. The card is also equipped with advanced fans speed control based on GPU temperature. Afterburner supports the free video/audio capturing function Predator and can even use smart phones to control the graphics card in desktop machines. When combined with the Kombustor burn-in testing function, it is an indispensable tool for enthusiasts looking to get the most out of their graphics card.
Run 3DVision Surround with a Single Card
MSI GeForce GTX 690 graphics card features three dual-link DVI and one mini DisplayPort connector. With just one GeForce GTX 690 graphics card, users can experience vivid 3D games with 3D glasses and use three 120Hz monitors through advanced 3DVision Surround technology from NVIDIA. Additionally, support for up to four displays driven by one graphics card allows gamers to make the most of multiple-monitor gaming configurations.
Latest News Posts
- Ripple enthusiast with $1 billion in XRP dies unexpectedly
- AMD Ryzen 3700/3800X: 12C/24T and 16C/32T in 2019 on AM4
- Battlefield V concept art looks absolutely amazing
- Battlefield 5 confirmed with premium and 'grind currency'
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (Site www.BizFests.com) 128GB $2,740
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $2,740
- 2 New Half-Life 2 Developers videos
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit