DisplayLink, a leading provider of technology for virtual graphics and USB-connected computing, today announced the availability of AOC's new 22-inch High Definition USB Powered Display (model e2251Fwu). This ultra-slim yet affordable LED monitor receives both power and signal solely through USB connection and offers simple plug-and-play connectivity, making the productivity benefits of dual- and multi-monitor computing available to the masses. The e2251Fwu is equally suitable for business, gaming and entertainment use with its large high definition screen and excellent image quality.
Embedded with DisplayLink's USB 2.0 graphics and connectivity technology for real-time video compression/decompression, AOC's High Definition Powered Display is a mere 10.6 mm thick and is an energy saving "green" monitor running entirely on power delivered via a USB 2.0 cable.
AOC's 22-inch USB Monitor offers impressive image quality with 1920 x 1080 resolution and 5 ms response time. Supported on all leading operating systems, the monitor also comes with a convenient detachable stand that allows it to be used with or without the base like a picture frame.
"It seems that all users-home and business- are now living in a world that demands multi-tasking, and as such, the need for multiple screens has risen exponentially," said John Cummins, VP of sales and marketing for DisplayLink. "AOC's 22-inch High Definition USB Powered Display enables multiple monitors to be added to any desktop/notebook computer platform through the connection of a tidy and simple USB cable at an accessible price point."
Breaking Free from the Shackles of Power and Video Cables Means Less Clutter and Easy Installation
"AOC's High Definition USB Powered Display gives everyone, from road warriors to professionals in home offices and corporate headquarters, the indispensable benefit of being able to clearly see and distribute information across multiple displays," said Robert Velez, AOC Marketing Manager. "Adding the essential second and third USB monitor now means fewer cables, less clutter and easy installation. Together, AOC and DisplayLink make all of that possible in one sleek package."
22-inch full HD monitor
Ultra-thin at 10.6 millimeters
Resolution of 1920 x 1080 (HD)
5 ms response time
Plug-and-Play and USB 2.0 bus powered display
Supported on all leading operating systems including Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 & Apple MAC OSX Tiger / Leopard and Lion
The new 22-inch monitor extends the range of USB Powered Displays from AOC following the recently announced 16-inch portable LED display, (model e1649Fwu). Also enabled by DisplayLink USB graphics technology, this 16-inch monitor has a built-in Smart Stand that pivots when needed, and offers 1366 x 786 resolution. With PC and MAC compatibility, it is the perfect display for business presentations, photo frame applications and dual monitor setup.
Pricing and Availability
AOC's 22-inch High-Definition Powered Display ($199 MSRP) and the 16-inch Portable USB Monitor ($149 MSRP), are available for purchase through the DisplayLink Shop and us.aoc.com, as well as major electronics retailers including Best Buy, HHGreg, Costco, Tiger Direct, Nebraska Furniture, ABC Warehouse and Electronics Express.
Latest News Posts
- Hideo Kojima teases E3 2018 showcase for Death Stranding
- Super Smash Bros. roster leak suggests Metroid's Ridley
- Overwatch splash art spotted in Paladins advertisement
- Mowgli is a dark themed 'The Jungle Book', trailer released
- Razer's new Blade: smallest 15.6-inch gaming laptop ever
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit