Mushkin releases "Radioactive" memory kit
Mushkin Enhanced, one of the leading manufacturer for High Performance Computer Parts announces the availability of his first new memory kit in this year, the 4GB DDR2 kit called "996599r", which comes along in a noble aluminium case and eye-catching heatspreader.
The eXtreme performance series growns again, this time with a spectacular eye-catcher of first choice.
The 996599r kit is worldwide the first with neon-yellow heatspreader in "radioactive" design packed in a beautiful aluminium case. "Well, we only wanted to do this kit as a limited edition, but the demands of the customers were hugh, so we decided to do them as as "regular" series." says Steffen Eisenstein, CEO of Mushkin Logistic GmbH. "This kit is unique, also in his presentation!" he completes, visibly proud to offer such a unrevaled product.
Tobias Karl from the development and testing crew for Mushkin Europe points to the challenge to realize this "radioactive" project: "We had to move heaven and earth, tried reams of colors and tested all night long to become 100% satisfied with performance and visual appearance - and pricing of course!" And it was worth, the neon-yellow "screams": "HERE is the performance, HERE is the exclusivity!"
Like always, the 996599r kit is handselected and handtested with the known Frostbyte heatspreader supplied. With 1066MHz you will have a good overclocking potential, true to the company motto: "with Mushkin you get more".
RAM-type DDR2 unbuffered
Kit 2x 2GB
Heatspreader Advanced Frostbyte
Latest News Posts
- Corsair keyboards and mice are coming to the Xbox One
- Rainbow Six Siege goes free-to-play for the weekend, Nov 18
- Nintendo head wished Smash Ultimate launched in early 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Director does Ultimate Q&A
- Game of Thrones Season 8: 'longer than 60 min' each episode
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- EML to PST Converter
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions
- Lex Machina Expands Employment Litigation Analytics with Launch of ERISA Module
- L'Oreal Launches La Roche-Posay My Skin Track UV--The First Battery-Free Wearable Sun Safety Sensor
- Drobo Launches High Performance 8D to Transform Storage Workflows
- CORSAIR Announces Support for Xbox One