Mushkin releases "Radioactive" memory kit
Mushkin Enhanced, one of the leading manufacturer for High Performance Computer Parts announces the availability of his first new memory kit in this year, the 4GB DDR2 kit called "996599r", which comes along in a noble aluminium case and eye-catching heatspreader.
The eXtreme performance series growns again, this time with a spectacular eye-catcher of first choice.
The 996599r kit is worldwide the first with neon-yellow heatspreader in "radioactive" design packed in a beautiful aluminium case. "Well, we only wanted to do this kit as a limited edition, but the demands of the customers were hugh, so we decided to do them as as "regular" series." says Steffen Eisenstein, CEO of Mushkin Logistic GmbH. "This kit is unique, also in his presentation!" he completes, visibly proud to offer such a unrevaled product.
Tobias Karl from the development and testing crew for Mushkin Europe points to the challenge to realize this "radioactive" project: "We had to move heaven and earth, tried reams of colors and tested all night long to become 100% satisfied with performance and visual appearance - and pricing of course!" And it was worth, the neon-yellow "screams": "HERE is the performance, HERE is the exclusivity!"
Like always, the 996599r kit is handselected and handtested with the known Frostbyte heatspreader supplied. With 1066MHz you will have a good overclocking potential, true to the company motto: "with Mushkin you get more".
RAM-type DDR2 unbuffered
Kit 2x 2GB
Heatspreader Advanced Frostbyte
Latest News Posts
- Dynasty Warriors 9 dev apologizes for major PC patch delay
- Assassin's Creed Origins New Game+ beaten, reward revealed
- Overwatch League Streams on Twitch can earn in-game rewards
- Far Cry 5 detail the dog Boomer, mans best friend
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance sells 1 million copies in 1 month
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- For Sale (40 Pieces) Apple iPhone X 64GB $17,960 Brand New Unlocked
- Apple iPhone X $999 Buy here www.BizFests.com
- Corsair Obsidian 500D Premium Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit