Logitech today introduced its first TAA-compliant products - a keyboard, two mice and a keyboard/mouse combo - for U.S. federal agencies covered by the Trade Agreements Act.
The Trade Agreements Act of 1979 (TAA) requires federal agencies to purchase products, including computer peripherals, that are made in the United States or other designated countries.
Logitech, a world leader in computer peripherals, is now meeting the needs of federal IT buyers with four TAA-compliant products manufactured in Taiwan: The Logitech Keyboard K120-TAA, with a spill-resistant corded USB design, for $19.99; The Logitech Mouse B100-TAA, with high-definition optical tracking and a corded USB connector, for $14.99;The Logitech Mouse B120-TAA, which adds a corded PS/2 connector in addition to USB, for $19.99; and The Logitech Desktop MK120-TAA, a combo of the Logitech Keyboard K120-TAA and the Logitech Mouse B100-TAA, for $34.99.
"Federal IT buyers and resellers who serve the federal market have been telling us for some time they want access to high-quality TAA-compliant computer peripherals from a brand name they trust," said Vince Alvarado, director of Americas B2B sales and marketing at Logitech. "What's more, Logitech's deep manufacturing experience means we can quickly and reliably fill even the biggest orders for TAA-compliant products."
Pricing and Availability
Logitech's TAA-compliant products are expected to be available in June 2012 at the prices listed above from resellers who specialize in the business-to-business market. The products will not be offered by consumer electronics retailers. For more information, please visit https://www.logitech.com/business.
Latest News Posts
- Dynasty Warriors 9 dev apologizes for major PC patch delay
- Assassin's Creed Origins New Game+ beaten, reward revealed
- Overwatch League Streams on Twitch can earn in-game rewards
- Far Cry 5 detail the dog Boomer, mans best friend
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance sells 1 million copies in 1 month
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- For Sale (40 Pieces) Apple iPhone X 64GB $17,960 Brand New Unlocked
- Apple iPhone X $999 Buy here www.BizFests.com
- Corsair Obsidian 500D Premium Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit