Logitech today introduced its first TAA-compliant products - a keyboard, two mice and a keyboard/mouse combo - for U.S. federal agencies covered by the Trade Agreements Act.
The Trade Agreements Act of 1979 (TAA) requires federal agencies to purchase products, including computer peripherals, that are made in the United States or other designated countries.
Logitech, a world leader in computer peripherals, is now meeting the needs of federal IT buyers with four TAA-compliant products manufactured in Taiwan: The Logitech Keyboard K120-TAA, with a spill-resistant corded USB design, for $19.99; The Logitech Mouse B100-TAA, with high-definition optical tracking and a corded USB connector, for $14.99;The Logitech Mouse B120-TAA, which adds a corded PS/2 connector in addition to USB, for $19.99; and The Logitech Desktop MK120-TAA, a combo of the Logitech Keyboard K120-TAA and the Logitech Mouse B100-TAA, for $34.99.
"Federal IT buyers and resellers who serve the federal market have been telling us for some time they want access to high-quality TAA-compliant computer peripherals from a brand name they trust," said Vince Alvarado, director of Americas B2B sales and marketing at Logitech. "What's more, Logitech's deep manufacturing experience means we can quickly and reliably fill even the biggest orders for TAA-compliant products."
Pricing and Availability
Logitech's TAA-compliant products are expected to be available in June 2012 at the prices listed above from resellers who specialize in the business-to-business market. The products will not be offered by consumer electronics retailers. For more information, please visit https://www.logitech.com/business.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds hits 1.5 million concurrent users
- Battlegrounds beta coming to Xbox One very soon
- COD: WWII recommended GPU for beta: GeForce GTX 1060
- Intel making self-learning CPU, acts like human brain
- Core i9-7980XE used to break 4 world records in 3DMark
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM