Digital Storm, the predominant name in computer system integration and engineering, is proud to announce integration of Intel's new 3rd generation Core processors into its entire line of gaming PCs and laptops. Now Digital Storm customers can harness the power of the world's most advanced processor in their dream machine.
Digital Storm systems featuring Intel's new 3rd generation Core processors offer gamers and enthusiasts a distinct advantage thanks to the CPUs unique architecture. With the addition of 3D Tri-Gate transistors and a 22nm process, Digital Storm systems will generate less heat and deliver higher performance compared to Sandy Bridge CPUs.
"We've tested Ivy Bridge in every one of our systems and we've measured extraordinary overclocks at 4.8GHz at unbelievably low temperatures across the board," remarked Rajeev Kuruppu, Digital Storm's Director of Product Development. "With the addition of Intel's latest chipset, our entire line of gaming PCs and laptops offer customers the utmost in computing power."
Latest News Posts
- Yakuza devs making new IP for SEGA
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit