Digital Storm, the predominant name in computer system integration and engineering, is proud to announce integration of Intel's new 3rd generation Core processors into its entire line of gaming PCs and laptops. Now Digital Storm customers can harness the power of the world's most advanced processor in their dream machine.
Digital Storm systems featuring Intel's new 3rd generation Core processors offer gamers and enthusiasts a distinct advantage thanks to the CPUs unique architecture. With the addition of 3D Tri-Gate transistors and a 22nm process, Digital Storm systems will generate less heat and deliver higher performance compared to Sandy Bridge CPUs.
"We've tested Ivy Bridge in every one of our systems and we've measured extraordinary overclocks at 4.8GHz at unbelievably low temperatures across the board," remarked Rajeev Kuruppu, Digital Storm's Director of Product Development. "With the addition of Intel's latest chipset, our entire line of gaming PCs and laptops offer customers the utmost in computing power."
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard