Digital Storm, the predominant name in computer system integration and engineering, is proud to announce integration of Intel's new 3rd generation Core processors into its entire line of gaming PCs and laptops. Now Digital Storm customers can harness the power of the world's most advanced processor in their dream machine.
Digital Storm systems featuring Intel's new 3rd generation Core processors offer gamers and enthusiasts a distinct advantage thanks to the CPUs unique architecture. With the addition of 3D Tri-Gate transistors and a 22nm process, Digital Storm systems will generate less heat and deliver higher performance compared to Sandy Bridge CPUs.
"We've tested Ivy Bridge in every one of our systems and we've measured extraordinary overclocks at 4.8GHz at unbelievably low temperatures across the board," remarked Rajeev Kuruppu, Digital Storm's Director of Product Development. "With the addition of Intel's latest chipset, our entire line of gaming PCs and laptops offer customers the utmost in computing power."
Latest News Posts
- Intel M.2 Optane SSD 905P Appears On Newegg
- Soulcalibur VI physical sales crater, the rise of digital
- Dynasty Warriors 9 online and local co-op update/demo Nov 1
- CD Projekt RED's Thronebreaker - 'No plans' for Switch debut
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas - 82% of unit sales on Switch
- Samsung Bar Plus 256GB Flash Drive Review
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Palit introduces the reinvented GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
- Cooler Master Unveils the C700P Carbon
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 - Now Available for Order
- SP Launches New Pocket-Sized Power Banks
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct