April 23th 2012, G.SKILL, the worldwide leading high performance memory designer, has announced the new TridentX DDR3 memory kit for 3rd Generation Intel Core Processors and Z77 platform.
The ultimate speed up to DDR3 2800MHz 16GB(4GBx4) & DDR3 2666MHz 32GB(8GBx4)
Designed for overclocking enthusiasts, the TridentX series includes a complete lineup of extreme performance DDR3 memory, starting from 2400MHz 8GB to 2800MHz 16GB. The following screens show the TridentX 2800MHz 16GB kit has successfully achieved DDR3 3320MHz speed, while the 32GB 2666MHz kit has achieved DDR3 2933MHz speed, both results are with 4 DIMMs fully installed under LN2.
Removable Top Fin
Featuring with a removable top fin design, the new TridentX heat-spreader allows overclocking enthusiasts to have more flexible options of memory cooling systems, as well as to reduce the height to fit with large CPU coolers. For detail guideline, please visit the following link.
XMP 1.3 Ready
All G.SKILL TridentX kits come with the latest Intel XMP 1.3 standard developed for the Z77 platform. It provides PC enthusiasts an entirely trouble free overclocking experience to boost their Z77 systems for extreme levels of performance, while retaining system stability.
All G.SKILL memory products come with a lifetime warranty and the G.SKILL technical team is always ready to provide consumers with complete technical support via online forums, telephone and email.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix could go big at E3 2019 with FF7 Remake
- AMD 50th anniversary Radeon VII, Ryzen 7 2700X teased
- Halo TV show will deliver character-focused storytelling
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 430.39 drivers: ready for GTX 1650
- Digital Storm teases GeForce RTX 2070 Max-P gaming laptops
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- The Game Industry Conference calls for Speakers
- Fantasy Smith VR is on Steam now, come make magical weapons for the cute adventurers!
- Monster Hunter Returns to Puzzle & Dragons in Fan-Favorite Collab
- As Esports Industry Grows, Doctors Address Needs of Unique New Athletes