April 23th 2012, G.SKILL, the worldwide leading high performance memory designer, has announced the new TridentX DDR3 memory kit for 3rd Generation Intel Core Processors and Z77 platform.
The ultimate speed up to DDR3 2800MHz 16GB(4GBx4) & DDR3 2666MHz 32GB(8GBx4)
Designed for overclocking enthusiasts, the TridentX series includes a complete lineup of extreme performance DDR3 memory, starting from 2400MHz 8GB to 2800MHz 16GB. The following screens show the TridentX 2800MHz 16GB kit has successfully achieved DDR3 3320MHz speed, while the 32GB 2666MHz kit has achieved DDR3 2933MHz speed, both results are with 4 DIMMs fully installed under LN2.
Removable Top Fin
Featuring with a removable top fin design, the new TridentX heat-spreader allows overclocking enthusiasts to have more flexible options of memory cooling systems, as well as to reduce the height to fit with large CPU coolers. For detail guideline, please visit the following link.
XMP 1.3 Ready
All G.SKILL TridentX kits come with the latest Intel XMP 1.3 standard developed for the Z77 platform. It provides PC enthusiasts an entirely trouble free overclocking experience to boost their Z77 systems for extreme levels of performance, while retaining system stability.
All G.SKILL memory products come with a lifetime warranty and the G.SKILL technical team is always ready to provide consumers with complete technical support via online forums, telephone and email.
Latest News Posts
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- ASUS: Z270 platform could work with Coffee Lake CPUs
- GTX 1070 Ti leaked benchmarks: easily beats RX Vega 56
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz