April 23th 2012, G.SKILL, the worldwide leading high performance memory designer, has announced the new TridentX DDR3 memory kit for 3rd Generation Intel Core Processors and Z77 platform.
The ultimate speed up to DDR3 2800MHz 16GB(4GBx4) & DDR3 2666MHz 32GB(8GBx4)
Designed for overclocking enthusiasts, the TridentX series includes a complete lineup of extreme performance DDR3 memory, starting from 2400MHz 8GB to 2800MHz 16GB. The following screens show the TridentX 2800MHz 16GB kit has successfully achieved DDR3 3320MHz speed, while the 32GB 2666MHz kit has achieved DDR3 2933MHz speed, both results are with 4 DIMMs fully installed under LN2.
Removable Top Fin
Featuring with a removable top fin design, the new TridentX heat-spreader allows overclocking enthusiasts to have more flexible options of memory cooling systems, as well as to reduce the height to fit with large CPU coolers. For detail guideline, please visit the following link.
XMP 1.3 Ready
All G.SKILL TridentX kits come with the latest Intel XMP 1.3 standard developed for the Z77 platform. It provides PC enthusiasts an entirely trouble free overclocking experience to boost their Z77 systems for extreme levels of performance, while retaining system stability.
All G.SKILL memory products come with a lifetime warranty and the G.SKILL technical team is always ready to provide consumers with complete technical support via online forums, telephone and email.
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit