Qualcomm Atheros Inc., the networking and connectivity subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM), today launched both the KillerT Wireless-N 1202 high-performance Wi-FiT module with BluetoothT connectivity and the Killer E2200 high-performance gigabit Ethernet controller. The two products are designed to provide improved performance and advanced control by automatically classifying and prioritizing gaming, video and audio network data to provide a superior, uninterrupted online entertainment experience.
"The Killer Wireless-N 1202 and the E2200 stay true to our promise of providing the best in online application performance, intelligence and
control for consumers of both desktop and laptop computers," said Mike Cubbage, director of business development, networking business unit,
Qualcomm Atheros. "These products create a superior entertainment and real-time communications experience for the end user by ensuring that
critical online applications get the bandwidth and priority they need, when they need it."
The Killer Wireless-N 1202 high-performance, 2x2 MIMO Wi-Fi module introduces Bluetooth for the first time, providing users with the ability to
play online games or stream media while simultaneously having Bluetooth connectivity, an essential feature for online gamers who use
Bluetooth-enabled peripherals. The Killer E2200 high-performance Ethernet controller is an adaptive Gigabit Ethernet controller that offers better
online gaming and online media performance than standard Ethernet solutions.
Both the Killer Wireless-N 1202 and the Killer E2200 offer superior performance for all online applications through Killer's exclusive Advanced
Stream Detect technology, which identifies and prioritizes all network traffic. This ensures important applications that require high-speed
connectivity, such as online games and video chat, get priority over less important traffic, such as incoming email or system updates. All Killer
technology ships with the exclusive Killer Network Manager, giving users the power to set priorities for all network applications, increase or reduce the bandwidth each application uses, or block an application entirely - all in a unique graphical interface.
The Killer Wireless-N 1202 high-performance Wi-Fi module will be available in May. The Killer E2200 high-performance Ethernet controller is available
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard