Qualcomm Atheros Inc., the networking and connectivity subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM), today launched both the KillerT Wireless-N 1202 high-performance Wi-FiT module with BluetoothT connectivity and the Killer E2200 high-performance gigabit Ethernet controller. The two products are designed to provide improved performance and advanced control by automatically classifying and prioritizing gaming, video and audio network data to provide a superior, uninterrupted online entertainment experience.
"The Killer Wireless-N 1202 and the E2200 stay true to our promise of providing the best in online application performance, intelligence and
control for consumers of both desktop and laptop computers," said Mike Cubbage, director of business development, networking business unit,
Qualcomm Atheros. "These products create a superior entertainment and real-time communications experience for the end user by ensuring that
critical online applications get the bandwidth and priority they need, when they need it."
The Killer Wireless-N 1202 high-performance, 2x2 MIMO Wi-Fi module introduces Bluetooth for the first time, providing users with the ability to
play online games or stream media while simultaneously having Bluetooth connectivity, an essential feature for online gamers who use
Bluetooth-enabled peripherals. The Killer E2200 high-performance Ethernet controller is an adaptive Gigabit Ethernet controller that offers better
online gaming and online media performance than standard Ethernet solutions.
Both the Killer Wireless-N 1202 and the Killer E2200 offer superior performance for all online applications through Killer's exclusive Advanced
Stream Detect technology, which identifies and prioritizes all network traffic. This ensures important applications that require high-speed
connectivity, such as online games and video chat, get priority over less important traffic, such as incoming email or system updates. All Killer
technology ships with the exclusive Killer Network Manager, giving users the power to set priorities for all network applications, increase or reduce the bandwidth each application uses, or block an application entirely - all in a unique graphical interface.
The Killer Wireless-N 1202 high-performance Wi-Fi module will be available in May. The Killer E2200 high-performance Ethernet controller is available
Latest News Posts
- Anthem made $3.5 million in microtransactions
- Nintendo's top 10 best-selling Indie titles on the Switch
- Official Assassin's Creed III Remastered PC specs revealed
- Streamer beats 5 Soulsborne games with no hits by enemies
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Cuphead's should join the roster
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced