Qualcomm Atheros Inc., the networking and connectivity subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM), today launched both the KillerT Wireless-N 1202 high-performance Wi-FiT module with BluetoothT connectivity and the Killer E2200 high-performance gigabit Ethernet controller. The two products are designed to provide improved performance and advanced control by automatically classifying and prioritizing gaming, video and audio network data to provide a superior, uninterrupted online entertainment experience.
"The Killer Wireless-N 1202 and the E2200 stay true to our promise of providing the best in online application performance, intelligence and
control for consumers of both desktop and laptop computers," said Mike Cubbage, director of business development, networking business unit,
Qualcomm Atheros. "These products create a superior entertainment and real-time communications experience for the end user by ensuring that
critical online applications get the bandwidth and priority they need, when they need it."
The Killer Wireless-N 1202 high-performance, 2x2 MIMO Wi-Fi module introduces Bluetooth for the first time, providing users with the ability to
play online games or stream media while simultaneously having Bluetooth connectivity, an essential feature for online gamers who use
Bluetooth-enabled peripherals. The Killer E2200 high-performance Ethernet controller is an adaptive Gigabit Ethernet controller that offers better
online gaming and online media performance than standard Ethernet solutions.
Both the Killer Wireless-N 1202 and the Killer E2200 offer superior performance for all online applications through Killer's exclusive Advanced
Stream Detect technology, which identifies and prioritizes all network traffic. This ensures important applications that require high-speed
connectivity, such as online games and video chat, get priority over less important traffic, such as incoming email or system updates. All Killer
technology ships with the exclusive Killer Network Manager, giving users the power to set priorities for all network applications, increase or reduce the bandwidth each application uses, or block an application entirely - all in a unique graphical interface.
The Killer Wireless-N 1202 high-performance Wi-Fi module will be available in May. The Killer E2200 high-performance Ethernet controller is available
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam