Qualcomm Atheros Inc., the networking and connectivity subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM), today launched both the KillerT Wireless-N 1202 high-performance Wi-FiT module with BluetoothT connectivity and the Killer E2200 high-performance gigabit Ethernet controller. The two products are designed to provide improved performance and advanced control by automatically classifying and prioritizing gaming, video and audio network data to provide a superior, uninterrupted online entertainment experience.
"The Killer Wireless-N 1202 and the E2200 stay true to our promise of providing the best in online application performance, intelligence and
control for consumers of both desktop and laptop computers," said Mike Cubbage, director of business development, networking business unit,
Qualcomm Atheros. "These products create a superior entertainment and real-time communications experience for the end user by ensuring that
critical online applications get the bandwidth and priority they need, when they need it."
The Killer Wireless-N 1202 high-performance, 2x2 MIMO Wi-Fi module introduces Bluetooth for the first time, providing users with the ability to
play online games or stream media while simultaneously having Bluetooth connectivity, an essential feature for online gamers who use
Bluetooth-enabled peripherals. The Killer E2200 high-performance Ethernet controller is an adaptive Gigabit Ethernet controller that offers better
online gaming and online media performance than standard Ethernet solutions.
Both the Killer Wireless-N 1202 and the Killer E2200 offer superior performance for all online applications through Killer's exclusive Advanced
Stream Detect technology, which identifies and prioritizes all network traffic. This ensures important applications that require high-speed
connectivity, such as online games and video chat, get priority over less important traffic, such as incoming email or system updates. All Killer
technology ships with the exclusive Killer Network Manager, giving users the power to set priorities for all network applications, increase or reduce the bandwidth each application uses, or block an application entirely - all in a unique graphical interface.
The Killer Wireless-N 1202 high-performance Wi-Fi module will be available in May. The Killer E2200 high-performance Ethernet controller is available
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990X simulated tests: 32C/64T beast!
- Hollow Knight 'Gods & Glory' DLC arrives August 23rd
- Zombieland 2 confirmed, all actors/writers return for sequel
- AORUS announces its first PSUs, RGB is missing... for now
- Ferrari designer building $2 million electric hypercar
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit