TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today announced a gaming graphics series designed for enthusiasts only: the PowerColor PCS+ Vortex II series. The latest patent cooling series released with HD7970 and HD7870; by taking advantage of the deluxe "Platinum Power Kit" design, allowing the best power efficiency and enhancing stability at overclocking mode.
The latest series armed with patent "Vortex" II cooling technology, featuring an adjustable and perforated fan design, gamers can manually adjust the fan and its physical attribute, optimizing the air flow and dissipating the excessive heat efficiently, providing no-compromise cooling effect with silent gaming environment.
The PCS+ HD7970 Vortex II clocks at 1.1GHz core speed, while memory speed at 5.7Gbps, enabling the maximum settings for demanding titles. The PCS+ HD7870 Vortex II has 1.12 GHz core speed and 5.0 Gbps memory speed, delivering the astonishing and breathtaking gaming experience to the enthusiasts.
Engineered with support for all the latest technology, the latest Vortex II series is well prepared for the next generation of gaming; by utilizing AMD Eyefinity 2.0 technology and AMD HD3D Technology, it supports multi-display stereoscopic 3Dcontent, allowing an immersive "wrap around" gaming experience. Also, it packed with AMD PowerTune technology, enabling the intelligent power monitoring to enable higher clock speeds and better performance when needed, delivering the most efficient way for gaming like never before.
Latest News Posts
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit