TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today announced a gaming graphics series designed for enthusiasts only: the PowerColor PCS+ Vortex II series. The latest patent cooling series released with HD7970 and HD7870; by taking advantage of the deluxe "Platinum Power Kit" design, allowing the best power efficiency and enhancing stability at overclocking mode.
The latest series armed with patent "Vortex" II cooling technology, featuring an adjustable and perforated fan design, gamers can manually adjust the fan and its physical attribute, optimizing the air flow and dissipating the excessive heat efficiently, providing no-compromise cooling effect with silent gaming environment.
The PCS+ HD7970 Vortex II clocks at 1.1GHz core speed, while memory speed at 5.7Gbps, enabling the maximum settings for demanding titles. The PCS+ HD7870 Vortex II has 1.12 GHz core speed and 5.0 Gbps memory speed, delivering the astonishing and breathtaking gaming experience to the enthusiasts.
Engineered with support for all the latest technology, the latest Vortex II series is well prepared for the next generation of gaming; by utilizing AMD Eyefinity 2.0 technology and AMD HD3D Technology, it supports multi-display stereoscopic 3Dcontent, allowing an immersive "wrap around" gaming experience. Also, it packed with AMD PowerTune technology, enabling the intelligent power monitoring to enable higher clock speeds and better performance when needed, delivering the most efficient way for gaming like never before.
Latest News Posts
- AMD hit with class action lawsuit over Spectre and Meltdown
- Cryptocurrency price cash wipes $300 billion from market cap
- Battlefield 1's Operation Campaigns are now FREE
- LG's G7 development halted, LG starting over from scratch
- Super Meat Boy is a success on Switch
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series