Team Group Inc., one of the leading manufacturers in memory and storage products in the world, is having the eyes on the explosive potential of SSD market, as we are constantly looking for ways to improve ourselves in terms of R&D capability. Last year, the SSD S3 was a blast in the market, and this year, the blast is going to be even bigger when we launch the new generation of S3 PRO to satisfy the yearning of die-hard users. Compared to its predecessor, the S3 PRO features up to 60% more in random writing speed! Any other SSD products in the market can only bite the dusts!
Team Group SSD S3 PRO employs high standard SATA3 6Gb/s transmission interface, and is equipped with SandForce controller that all hard-core players can dream of. This serious piece of work features stability and safety that are consistent with the ultra-high standard of Team Group. The reading and writing speeds are improved to a perfect 550MB/s. The powerful 520MB/s write-in speed (240GB) and unprecedented random write-in speed of 90000 IOPS (input/output per second) are integrated with the protection of S.M.A.R.T technology, RAISE and ECC correction to give pro players the turbo charger that pushes the speed to the limit. S3 PRO is now available with four volumes from 60GB to 480 GB, allowing all levels of adrenaline seekers to experience the excellent performance of S3 PRO.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's new X399 Designare EX motherboard looks GREAT
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Google buys HTC's mobile division for $1.1 billion
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower