Genius, a leading manufacturer of computer peripherals, is pleased to announce the SP-i250G Portable Speakers for the GX Gaming Series. Able to play rich and vivid audio from virtually any device, these dual compact speakers are ideal for the modern on-the-go users.
Listening to high-quality on these 40mm omni-directional neodymium speakers is easy. Users simply plug in the gold-plated 3.5mm jack into their preferred electronic device, be it an iPod, iPad, or notebook, and they can experience the full spectrum of sound including deep low tones.
Twisting the body of the SP-i250G allows you to turn these portable speakers on and off as well as to adjust the volume. Adding more visual appeal, an LED ring circling the middle of the SP-i250G changes colors when music or audio is playing.
The 6W speakers play audio from your electronic devices either together or separately, and are able to play continuously for up to eight hours on a single charge thanks to the built-in lithium battery. When the GX Series SP-i250G does need a recharge the included USB cable is easily plugged into a notebook or desktop for a quick charge.
With a included travel pouch for each of these compact speakers, they can be taken wherever you may go without worry of nicks or scratches. The SP-i250G is currently available in the US and Canada for the suggested retail price of $49.99.
Total output power (watts): 6 watts
Driver unit: 40mm neodymium metal driver
Frequency Response: 100Hz ~ 20KHz
Signal-to-noise ratio: 80 dB
Battery Capacity: 470mAh
Length of use: up to eight hours
Multi-language user's manual
Latest News Posts
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Single-player AAA game production costs increase by 10x
- Sony makes sign-ups for PS4 v5.50 firmware beta available
- Netflix won't be available on the Nintendo Switch as of yet
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series