SAN JOSE, CA - March 29, 2012 - OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, has signed a distribution agreement with Promark Technology, which increases the availability of OCZ's enterprise SSDs to Promark's extensive portfolio of VARs (value added resellers) and system integrators in the United States.
With over twenty years of experience in data storage products and solutions, Promark is a premier value added distributor (VAD) that supports a nationwide channel consisting of large system integrators and direct customers providing technology solutions for government applications. Promark leverages its direct relationships with world-class technology partners like OCZ to provide solutions that meet the most demanding needs of its clients.
"We are excited to partner with the team at Promark to deliver our enterprise solid state drives for government applications," said Richard Singh, CSO of OCZ Technology. "Our solid state solution portfolio addresses a broad spectrum of government and education applications and Promark has strong relationships in this market. By working together to make our SSDs available on their GSA schedule it enables us to accelerate the delivery of high performing and ultra reliable SSDs to meet the unique storage requirements of government clients."
"We are excited to enter into this distribution agreement with OCZ Technology" said Dale Foster, President of Promark Technology. "OCZ is a leading manufacturer of solid state solutions. Their SSDs products are providing excellent performance capabilities to storage solutions that our partners need to stay competitive in this market. We can now offer our channel partners price effective best-of-breed SSD solutions to accomplish this task."
Promark will distribute OCZ's comprehensive line of enterprise storage solutions, revolutionizing many aspects of computing and IT, including performance, durability, and power efficiency, with added TCO (total cost of ownership) savings for a variety of applications.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series