March 7th 2012. G.SKILL, the worldwide leading high performance memory designer, has shown the fastest quad channel memory at a whopping speed of DDR3 2666MHz 16GB(4x4GB) with ASUS ROG RAMPAGE IV EXTREME motherboard and Intel Core i7-3960X processor at CeBIT 2012.
To provide overclocking enthusiasts the best memory solution, G.SKILL R&D team is always dedicated to push DDR3 performance to boundary. This ultimate DDR3 2666MHz 16GB kit is without a doubt the best quad channel memory solution on the market; it allows extreme overclockers to unleash the maximum power of their X79 systems.
In addition, G.SKILL also demonstrates its super fast quad channel DDR3 2400MHz 16GB memory kits with Gigabyte G1.Assassin2 and BIOSTAR TPower X79 motherboards. It shows the perfect compatibility between G.SKILL high speed memory and the leading performance motherboards in the market.
Latest News Posts
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit