A-DATA XPG Dual SSD 3.5" RAID Enclosure
provides fast data storage archiving and excellent backup solutions
A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., a worldwide leader in high performance memory products, announced today that it is launching XPG Dual SSD 3.5" RAID Enclosure to expand its portfolio of SSD solutions.
The A-DATA XPG Dual SSD 3.5" RAID Enclosure is a complete RAID solution through the use of two 2.5" SATA SSDs and/or HDDs mounted on one standard 3.5" form factor drive cage. This multifunctional RAID enclosure can be used as two separate drives, as a redundant drive to protect against drive failure, combined to become one high-performance drive or combined to become one large drive. By utilizing the hardware DIP switch on the back of the unit or included software utility, all
these different RAID configurations and more can be set in an instant.
Connection via SATA or USB enables easy direct access.
Designed for both internal & external purposes, A-DATA XPG Dual SSD 2.5" RAID Enclosure is the best choice for storage expansion and backup solution.
Furthermore, A-DATA also offers a 2.5" to 3.5" hard drive enclosure (Dual SSD 3.5" Enclosure - without built-in RAID function) converting simultaneously two 2.5" SATAI/II SSD and/or HDD into a 3.5" one.
Both products will be available by end of Q1 2009.
* A-DATA has successfully tested this drive enclosure with two 192GB SATA II 2.5" SSDs using direct power from USB ports on various brands of notebook and desktop computers. However, A-DATA does not guarantee that this enclosure can be powered by all systems this way as the power from the USB port varies from different system manufacturers.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix could go big at E3 2019 with FF7 Remake
- AMD 50th anniversary Radeon VII, Ryzen 7 2700X teased
- Halo TV show will deliver character-focused storytelling
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 430.39 drivers: ready for GTX 1650
- Digital Storm teases GeForce RTX 2070 Max-P gaming laptops
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- The Game Industry Conference calls for Speakers
- Fantasy Smith VR is on Steam now, come make magical weapons for the cute adventurers!
- Monster Hunter Returns to Puzzle & Dragons in Fan-Favorite Collab
- As Esports Industry Grows, Doctors Address Needs of Unique New Athletes