A-DATA XPG Dual SSD 3.5" RAID Enclosure
provides fast data storage archiving and excellent backup solutions
A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., a worldwide leader in high performance memory products, announced today that it is launching XPG Dual SSD 3.5" RAID Enclosure to expand its portfolio of SSD solutions.
The A-DATA XPG Dual SSD 3.5" RAID Enclosure is a complete RAID solution through the use of two 2.5" SATA SSDs and/or HDDs mounted on one standard 3.5" form factor drive cage. This multifunctional RAID enclosure can be used as two separate drives, as a redundant drive to protect against drive failure, combined to become one high-performance drive or combined to become one large drive. By utilizing the hardware DIP switch on the back of the unit or included software utility, all
these different RAID configurations and more can be set in an instant.
Connection via SATA or USB enables easy direct access.
Designed for both internal & external purposes, A-DATA XPG Dual SSD 2.5" RAID Enclosure is the best choice for storage expansion and backup solution.
Furthermore, A-DATA also offers a 2.5" to 3.5" hard drive enclosure (Dual SSD 3.5" Enclosure - without built-in RAID function) converting simultaneously two 2.5" SATAI/II SSD and/or HDD into a 3.5" one.
Both products will be available by end of Q1 2009.
* A-DATA has successfully tested this drive enclosure with two 192GB SATA II 2.5" SSDs using direct power from USB ports on various brands of notebook and desktop computers. However, A-DATA does not guarantee that this enclosure can be powered by all systems this way as the power from the USB port varies from different system manufacturers.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AMD CPU hero Jim Keller leaving Tesla to join Intel
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit