FREMONT, CALIF., USA - March 5th, 2012 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash, storage, and enthusiast computer products today launches its new Supersonic Boost XT USB 3.0 drive. Designed and built for even the most rugged applications, the Supersonic Boost XT will feature an ultra-durable rubberized housing for extreme protection. Offering transfer speeds of up to 90MB/s, the Patriot Memory Supersonic Boost XT will deliver excellent transfer speeds, perfect for those who rely on having fast access to their data and media while trying to manage a busy lifestyle.
Measuring in at just over 6 centimeters long and 2 centimeters wide, the Supersonic Boost XT also features a small and light form factor for superior portability. Continuing on with Patriot Memory's award winning customer service, the Supersonic Boost XT will come with a 5-year warranty.
"The Supersonic Boost XT builds on two very established Patriot Memory brands", says Meng Jay Choo, Patriot Memory's Product Manager. " Merging the ruggedness of our Xporter line with the speed of our Supersonic line, then shrinking the form factor, positions the Supersonic Boost XT to be the best choice for ultra-demanding users looking for excellent portability."
- Hi speed USB 3.0 compatible (backwards compatible to USB 2.0)
- High transfer speed, up to 90MB/sec
- Easy plug and play functionality
- Rubberized housing for durability
- Compatible with Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP®, Windows 2000®, Windows® ME, Linux 2.4 and later, Mac® OS9, X and later
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard