February 21st, 2012 - Taipei, Taiwan - Billion Electric Co., Ltd. (Taiex: 3027, trading as Billion), a leading Asia Pacific-based provider of networking and green power products, announced today to build a strategic partnership with MetaTech Inc. (Taiex: 3224), the professional electronics distributor of LED related components and products. Billion and MetaTech will collaborate to join forces on the business development of Billion LED Driver series to expand into the emerging LED lighting market in Mainland China.
As a leading energy management solution provider, Billion has developed a full range of high-performance LED driver series. The advanced Billion LED driver series features the automatic smart timer dimming control function to adjust the lighting for energy conservation and extend the life expectancy of lamps as well. With the built-in active Power Factor Correction function, it not only provides the maximum performance, efficiency and reliability but also lightweights the ballasts by its concise and compact design.
China's LED lighting market has grown rapidly by government's support in recent years. Billion is determined to expand its sales arm in the great China LED lighting market through the strategic partnership with MetaTech Inc. which possesses the strong distribution channels for various electronic components and LED lighting customers.
"MetaTech has well established distribution channel in the great China LED lighting field. Billion is excited to partner with MetaTech to promote our high-performance LED driver, and further fulfill the goal of energy-efficient LED lighting for environmental protection. We look forward to accelerating the business development of LED lighting products in China market and believe it will be a win-win result from this strategic partnership." stated Tim Chen, Chairman and CEO of Billion.
"Billion Electric has a great power R&D team with green technology know-how. We're pleased to collaborate with Billion to increase the market share of LED driver in China." said Steve Shyr, CEO of MetaTech.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz