February 21st, 2012 - Taipei, Taiwan - Billion Electric Co., Ltd. (Taiex: 3027, trading as Billion), a leading Asia Pacific-based provider of networking and green power products, announced today to build a strategic partnership with MetaTech Inc. (Taiex: 3224), the professional electronics distributor of LED related components and products. Billion and MetaTech will collaborate to join forces on the business development of Billion LED Driver series to expand into the emerging LED lighting market in Mainland China.
As a leading energy management solution provider, Billion has developed a full range of high-performance LED driver series. The advanced Billion LED driver series features the automatic smart timer dimming control function to adjust the lighting for energy conservation and extend the life expectancy of lamps as well. With the built-in active Power Factor Correction function, it not only provides the maximum performance, efficiency and reliability but also lightweights the ballasts by its concise and compact design.
China's LED lighting market has grown rapidly by government's support in recent years. Billion is determined to expand its sales arm in the great China LED lighting market through the strategic partnership with MetaTech Inc. which possesses the strong distribution channels for various electronic components and LED lighting customers.
"MetaTech has well established distribution channel in the great China LED lighting field. Billion is excited to partner with MetaTech to promote our high-performance LED driver, and further fulfill the goal of energy-efficient LED lighting for environmental protection. We look forward to accelerating the business development of LED lighting products in China market and believe it will be a win-win result from this strategic partnership." stated Tim Chen, Chairman and CEO of Billion.
"Billion Electric has a great power R&D team with green technology know-how. We're pleased to collaborate with Billion to increase the market share of LED driver in China." said Steve Shyr, CEO of MetaTech.
Latest News Posts
- No, AMD didn't just drop the price of Radeon RX Vega 56
- 343i crunched hard for Halo 4 and Halo 5
- Bowser takes over Nintendo of America
- Top 10 Twilight Zone episodes
- New Twilight Zone trailer is full of classic throwbacks
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure