City of Industry, CA - Feb 14, 2012 - Sans Digital, a leading provider of high performance storage subsystems is announcing its new High Performance SAS capable 8 Bay Tower storage bundle solution. Designed for the IT and Creative Content Professional, the MS8X6HP is capable of reaching read/write data transfer performance excess of 1700MB/s using RAID 6/60 utilizing the newest dual-core RAID processor on the HBA.
The MobileSTOR MS8X6HP bundle is based on the latest 6Gbps SAS expander technology supporting daisy-chained data storage expansion from the built-in SFF-8088 external SAS interface port. Using the bundled dual-core SAS/SATA RAID HBA, up to a total of eight MS8X6(s) can be daisy-chained together providing up to 192TB of Raw data storage capacity on the same RAID system. Using online expansion and online migration, storage capacity can expand without downtimes. The easy to navigate RAID Web GUI configuration provides easy configuration out of the box. Enterprise features such as real-time RAID health, system event logs and SMTP Email for critical event notifications also come standard. The optional battery backup modules are also available for mission critical applications.
Supporting Windows, Linux and MAC OS as well as virtualization platform such as VMware, Citrix and Hyper-V, the MobileSTOR MS8X6HP bundle is designed to fulfill your most demanding IT tasks. Compared with the previous generation single core 6Gbp SAS/SATA RAID controller HBA, the bundled dual core SAS/SATA RAID HBA provides a 15-20% overall performance increase. The new dual-core RAID SAS/SATA controller bundles are highly suitable for IO intensive computing applications such as high-definition video editing that requires high data transfer rates or database applications that perform concentrated IO calculations).
The MobileSTOR MS8X6HP bundle solution provides high speed data access along with hardware RAID data protection using the latest Dual-core RAID processor. As data storage capacity requirement increases, the need to quickly transfer data between the server and its storage become highly critical. "The new MS8X6HP RAID bundled solution enables both IT customers and creative professionals significant storage capacity increase along with excellent performance at an affordable price point," said Stanley Chan, Director of Business Development, Sans Digital. For more information on Sans Digital products, please visit: http://www.sansdigital.com.
Latest News Posts
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Stardew Valley was the most downloaded Switch game in 2017
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series