AMD (NYSE: AMD) today launched the AMD FireProÂ™ V3900, which enables best-in-class workstation experiences at an entry-level price point. By leveraging AMD's latest graphics features, including AMD Eyefinity technology, the AMD FireProÂ™ V3900 provides up to 95% better application performance than the competition.1 The AMD FirePro V3900 will be available in select workstation systems today and will be sold for USD$119 MSRP at select online resellers.
"The AMD FireProÂ™ V3900 is the most powerful entry-level professional graphics card on the market today," says Sandeep Gupte, general manager of Professional Graphics, AMD.1 "Armed with advanced multi-display capability of AMD Eyefinity technology, extensive certifications for professional applications and blazing fast performance, it offers best-in-class value for our technical and business customers."2
Engineered for professionals looking for optimized graphics performance at entry-level pricing, the AMD FireProÂ™ V3900's 1GB of DDR3 RAM drives memory bandwidth of almost 29 GB/s, maximizing GPU performance for the highest level of user experience.3 And through AMD's productive relationship with workstation solution providers, graphics professionals will have access to the AMD FirePro V3900 in a range of industry-leading systems from HP and others.
"HP makes workstations that meet the needs of the world's most demanding customers and feature the latest technologies," says Jeff Wood, vice president of Worldwide Marketing, Commercial Solutions Business Unit, HP. "The AMD FireProÂ™ V3900, in combination with our HP Z Workstations, offers robust performance for professional workstation applications, providing HP customers with a seamless user experience at an affordable price." AMD FireProÂ™ products are tested and certified with many leading software applications to ensure compatibility, stability, and optimal performance. OpenGLÂ® 4.2 and OpenCLÂ™ support means users can render and manipulate models using the broadest range of tools and applications and know the graphics card is compatible with current and future software applications.
"The AMD FireProÂ™ V3900 certainly delivers the performance, reliability and compatibility that CAD professionals are looking for when undertaking the latest design projects," said Nick Iwaskow, Senior Alliances & Partnership Manager, DS SolidWorks Corp. "Coupled with the best 3D CAD solutions from Dassault SystĂ¨mes SolidWorks Corp. it can enhance the design process for professionals everywhere." The AMD FireProÂ™ V3900 has received certification for a variety of applications including AutoCADÂ®, UGS NX, PTC CreoTM, SolidWorksÂ® and AutodeskÂ® 3Ds MaxÂ®.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard