Dallas - January 31, 2012 - Samsung Telecommunications America (Samsung Mobile), the No. 1 mobile phone provider in the U.S.¹, is launching a revolutionary super phone, the Galaxy Note in the first-ever Super Bowl ad in the technology giant's 71-year history.
"During the past six months we've launched the Galaxy S II, Galaxy Nexus and now the Galaxy Note super phone in North America bringing unparalleled innovation to the marketplace," said Todd Pendleton, Chief Marketing Officer for Samsung Telecommunications America. "The Galaxy Note ushers in the era of truly personalized communications, allowing people to capture, share and create like never before."
The game changing Galaxy Note required a launch platform just as significant which is why Samsung chose the largest event in North America to unveil this product - Super Bowl XLVI.
Samsung handpicked Bobby Farrelly to direct his first ever TV commercial. Farrelly, along with his brother, Peter, created the famous comedy films There's Something About Mary, Dumb and Dumber, Kingpin and Fever Pitch.
Another Super Bowl commercial first is Samsung using footage shot by the Galaxy Note's HD-quality video camera in the ad. Samsung is also one of the advertisers in the inaugural livestream of the Super Bowl broadcast.
The Galaxy Note ad will air during the 4th quarter of Super Bowl XLVI on February 5th.
An extensive digital and social campaign will accompany the ad release with Samsung Mobile US Facebook and Twitter followers gaining exclusive access to content and giveaways.
The Samsung Galaxy Note will be available for pre-order starting February 5th and go on sale at AT&T and Best Buy Stores nationwide on February 19th.
Key product Features of the Samsung Galaxy note include:
Integrated S Pen Solution
5.3" HD Super AMOLED Screen (1280x800)
Smartphone Portability with the Power of a Tablet
Samsung Approved for Enterprise (SAFE)
1.5GHz Dual-core Processor
Android 2.3, Gingerbread + TouchWiz®
Media Hub HD
Enabled for 4G LTE
8.0 Megapixel Rear-facing Camera with LED Flash
2.0 Megapixel Front-facing Camera
1080p HD (30fps) Video Recording
Enabled For Video Chat
16GB Internal Memory
Expandable Memory up to 32GB
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions