FREMONT, California - February 1st, 2012 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced that it has been selected by the readers of several major print publications and magazines as their top choices in the PC case and memory categories for 2011.
The awards bestowed on Corsair include:
The Netherlands' hardware.info magazine's "Best Case" award for the Obsidian Series® 800D, and "Best Memory Modules" award for Vengeance® high-performance DDR3 memory
2011 Memory Manufacturer of the Year awarded by Hardwareluxx magazine in Germany
2011 Memory Manufacturer of the Year awarded by PC Masters in Germany
"We're thrilled with the recognition from our customers around the world," said Andy Paul, CEO at Corsair. "We've put a lot of effort into ensuring all our products are of the highest quality and this recognition for the Obsidian Series 800D full-tower computer case and our Vengeance high-performance DDR3 memory shows that we're meeting the high expectations of extreme PC performance and gaming enthusiasts. We're proud to accept these 2011 reader's choice awards from these leading enthusiast publications."
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard