Epson, the number-one selling projector brand worldwide(1), today introduced iProjection - its first projection app for wirelessly displaying documents and photos to Epson projectors, allowing mobile professionals and educators the freedom to present content wirelessly with ease. Available for free in the App StoreSM, iProjection enables wireless projection from most iOS Apple devices running iOS 4.2 or later, including the iPad®, iPhone® and iPod touch®. iProjection is also cloud-ready, supporting cloud files services such as Dropbox or various email applications.
"As tablet and smart phone popularity continues to grow, both business users and teachers are in need of an intuitive and easy-to-use application that will allow them to leverage content from their Apple iOS devices and project it wirelessly," said Brian Savarese, product manager, Epson America, Inc. "Whether presenting on the road or in the classroom, iProjection expands iOS device's wireless capabilities for collaboration with larger than life images on wireless Epson projectors."
iProjection allows mobile users to present to any Epson wireless projector from mobile Apple iOS devices such as an iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, and is ideal for business users who need to travel light yet maintain the capability of presenting with a full-featured projector. In addition, as more teachers integrate mobile content into their lesson plans, iProjection is beneficial in a classroom environment, allowing teachers the flexibility to move about the classroom while simultaneously sharing larger than life content. This versatile app also allows teachers and business professionals to access files through the cloud, offering the ability to display documents and files not residing on the mobile device. The app is compatible with Microsoft Word®, PowerPoint®, Excel®, Apple Keynote, Adobe® PDF, and JPEG and PNG image files, as well as cloud services such as Dropbox and email applications such as Gmail.
Latest News Posts
- Neo Geo retro console possibly on the way
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY GLOBAL $14 ($12.36 after code)
- Nintendo R&D experimenting with new games hardware
- Halo 6 might hit 4K 60FPS
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit