Get ready to experience a revolution in tower defense later this week when Futuremark¬ģ Games Studio releases Unstoppable Gorg¬ô, a revolutionary new tower defense game that challenges you to defend the solar system from fearsome aliens by sending satellites into orbit. Unlike other tower defense games, in Unstoppable Gorg you can move your towers by rotating the orbits that surround planets, moons and space stations.
Today, Futuremark Games Studio revealed that in addition to the previously announced versions for PC, XBLA and iPad, Unstoppable Gorg will also be released for Apple Mac computers. Unstoppable Gorg will launch as a Steam Play title on Steam meaning the game can be bought once, and then played on both Mac and PC.
Release dates, platforms and prices
Windows PC and Apple Mac
To be released on Steam Thursday January 19, 2012 $9.99 (Steam Play - buy once, play on either PC or Mac)
To be released on the App Store Thursday January 19, 2012 $4.99
Xbox LIVE Arcade
To be released in the first half of 2012. Price TBA
Unstoppable Gorg is a lovingly crafted homage to vintage sci-fi films from the 1950s. Flying saucers, rubbery aliens, dodgy effects, it's got them all. The game's story scenes were shot on film using models, miniatures and live action actors and then edited together with genuine archive footage to create a classic sci-fi experience that is out of this world.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard