Get ready to experience a revolution in tower defense later this week when Futuremark¬ģ Games Studio releases Unstoppable Gorg¬ô, a revolutionary new tower defense game that challenges you to defend the solar system from fearsome aliens by sending satellites into orbit. Unlike other tower defense games, in Unstoppable Gorg you can move your towers by rotating the orbits that surround planets, moons and space stations.
Today, Futuremark Games Studio revealed that in addition to the previously announced versions for PC, XBLA and iPad, Unstoppable Gorg will also be released for Apple Mac computers. Unstoppable Gorg will launch as a Steam Play title on Steam meaning the game can be bought once, and then played on both Mac and PC.
Release dates, platforms and prices
Windows PC and Apple Mac
To be released on Steam Thursday January 19, 2012 $9.99 (Steam Play - buy once, play on either PC or Mac)
To be released on the App Store Thursday January 19, 2012 $4.99
Xbox LIVE Arcade
To be released in the first half of 2012. Price TBA
Unstoppable Gorg is a lovingly crafted homage to vintage sci-fi films from the 1950s. Flying saucers, rubbery aliens, dodgy effects, it's got them all. The game's story scenes were shot on film using models, miniatures and live action actors and then edited together with genuine archive footage to create a classic sci-fi experience that is out of this world.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard