Get ready to experience a revolution in tower defense later this week when Futuremark¬ģ Games Studio releases Unstoppable Gorg¬ô, a revolutionary new tower defense game that challenges you to defend the solar system from fearsome aliens by sending satellites into orbit. Unlike other tower defense games, in Unstoppable Gorg you can move your towers by rotating the orbits that surround planets, moons and space stations.
Today, Futuremark Games Studio revealed that in addition to the previously announced versions for PC, XBLA and iPad, Unstoppable Gorg will also be released for Apple Mac computers. Unstoppable Gorg will launch as a Steam Play title on Steam meaning the game can be bought once, and then played on both Mac and PC.
Release dates, platforms and prices
Windows PC and Apple Mac
To be released on Steam Thursday January 19, 2012 $9.99 (Steam Play - buy once, play on either PC or Mac)
To be released on the App Store Thursday January 19, 2012 $4.99
Xbox LIVE Arcade
To be released in the first half of 2012. Price TBA
Unstoppable Gorg is a lovingly crafted homage to vintage sci-fi films from the 1950s. Flying saucers, rubbery aliens, dodgy effects, it's got them all. The game's story scenes were shot on film using models, miniatures and live action actors and then edited together with genuine archive footage to create a classic sci-fi experience that is out of this world.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit