The global leading brand Team Group Inc. takes the lead again by launching the Xtreem LV DDR3 2600 Quad-Channel CL10 for top specification, yet again dropping another bomb in the of OC memory market.
As its previous Xtreem LV DDR3 2400 CL9 has won overwhelming compliments, the company gets the chance again to bring out the upgraded Xtreem LV DDR3 2600 Quad-Channel CL10. This limited edition is by far the fastest and the only manufacturer to meet the extremely high standards of the 1T Command rate in the market. Its efficiency is 10% better than any other Quad-Channel memory. In addition, it supports the latest Intel X79 flagship platform and adopts the new Intel Core i7 premium processor Sandy Bridge-E (LGA-2011). The excellent stability and compatibility have passed strict tests to satisfy overclocking players' needs all at once.
Director of Team Group Inc. Danny Hsia further emphasized that "The firm always provides the best consumer service and constantly invests in R&D for better products. Leading the market with the Xtreem LV DDR3 2600 Quad-Channel CL10 for top specification is a milestone and technology breakthrough for us! We expect to bring true and high-quality experiences to every overclocker."
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at https://www.teamgroup.com.tw
Team Xtreem LV DDR3 2600 Quad-Channel CL10 Specification：
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit