OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, today announced that the OCZ Deneva 2 30GB and 60GB mSATA SSDs, part numbers D2CSTEMS1A10-0030 and D2CSTEMS1A10-0060 have been tested with Intel® Smart Response Technology and have passed the performance benchmarks for the 'While Using' portion of the responsiveness requirements in the 2012 Ultrabook Definition.
"We are pleased with the results that Intel has achieved with our Deneva 2 mSATA products," said Tobias Brinkmann, VP Partner Relations at OCZ Technology Group. "The Deneva 2 SSDs have a very small footprint making them ideal for the slim and stylish Ultrabook designs, and also deliver exceptionally fast bootup and data transfer speeds for a superior instant-on and overall more responsive computing experience."
Intel Ultrabooks combine best-in-class performance, responsiveness, and security in thin and light elegant form factors, and make use of only certified SSDs to provide a faster, more energy-efficient option than mechanical hard disk drives (HDDs). OCZ Deneva 2 mSATA solutions are significantly slimmer than traditional 2.5-inch storage devices, enabling the Ultrabook to support low-profile dimensions less than 21mm thick without compromising on storage capacity, speed, or battery life. Additionally, Deneva 2 mSATA SSDs offer industry-leading performance and endurance for this mobile powerhouse.
The Ultrabook Series and Intel's ultra-low voltage second generation Intel Core processors provide a platform for SSDs to shine and enable maximum productivity and multimedia enjoyment. Deneva's ability to provide a custom-tailored solution ensures superior cost efficiency, functionality, and compatibility that other SSD lines cannot deliver.
Latest News Posts
- Tencent will publish PUBG in China
- Paradox and Jon Shafer 'part ways' after just 6 months
- COLORFUL introduce new Plus Series SSD range
- CoolerMaster release the MasterKeys MK750 gaming keyboard
- Russia send gunslinging robot to pilot spacecraft into orbit
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Motherboard Review
- Outstanding Design and Performance - Deep Look into New MSI GE63VR 7RF Raider
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ