OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, today announced that the OCZ Deneva 2 30GB and 60GB mSATA SSDs, part numbers D2CSTEMS1A10-0030 and D2CSTEMS1A10-0060 have been tested with Intel® Smart Response Technology and have passed the performance benchmarks for the 'While Using' portion of the responsiveness requirements in the 2012 Ultrabook Definition.
"We are pleased with the results that Intel has achieved with our Deneva 2 mSATA products," said Tobias Brinkmann, VP Partner Relations at OCZ Technology Group. "The Deneva 2 SSDs have a very small footprint making them ideal for the slim and stylish Ultrabook designs, and also deliver exceptionally fast bootup and data transfer speeds for a superior instant-on and overall more responsive computing experience."
Intel Ultrabooks combine best-in-class performance, responsiveness, and security in thin and light elegant form factors, and make use of only certified SSDs to provide a faster, more energy-efficient option than mechanical hard disk drives (HDDs). OCZ Deneva 2 mSATA solutions are significantly slimmer than traditional 2.5-inch storage devices, enabling the Ultrabook to support low-profile dimensions less than 21mm thick without compromising on storage capacity, speed, or battery life. Additionally, Deneva 2 mSATA SSDs offer industry-leading performance and endurance for this mobile powerhouse.
The Ultrabook Series and Intel's ultra-low voltage second generation Intel Core processors provide a platform for SSDs to shine and enable maximum productivity and multimedia enjoyment. Deneva's ability to provide a custom-tailored solution ensures superior cost efficiency, functionality, and compatibility that other SSD lines cannot deliver.
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 mod offers 4K texture pack, looks way better
- 400-person battle royale game receives first teaser trailer
- 1440p testing for Xbox One X is coming soon
- Jaxx crypto wallet has gaping security holes
- Rainbox Six: Siege expected to last another decade
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit