Company unveils new Touch and See the Difference Vision at leading global tradeshow
WALNUT, Calif - December 14, 2011 - ViewSonic Corp. (South Hall 36631), a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions, is charging into the New Year with exciting new products on display at CES 2012 in Las Vegas, NV.
Launching into the tablet market in 2011, ViewSonic plans to further this impressive momentum by expanding the ViewPad® product family with new 10-inch business and consumer-focused tablets running Windows® and Android operating systems. ViewSonic's ViewPad tablet line is the ideal choice for sharing, reading, working and playing on a mobile device. The ViewPad 7e, an Android-based 7" tablet offers Amazon® services for Android integration, Amazon Kindle for eBook reading and RiteTouch for writing directly on the screen. The business line of tablets, which include the ViewPad 10pro, run Windows 7 Professional and provide the ability to boot Android as well.
Pushing the envelope of innovation, ViewSonic has partnered with EXOPC to build one of the first EXOdesks, a 32" 10-point touch table top which runs a custom user interface open to HTML5 developers. The desk, on display during CES, will be powered by an Intel® Core i7 processor, Intel's integrated graphics and will run Windows 7 operating system.
Leveraging the company's display heritage, ViewSonic will show an impressive universal display with projected capacitive multi-touch input. It is designed to allow consumers and business professionals to connect their smartphone, tablets and laptops wirelessly and share photos or stream media content from services such as YouTube, and extend desktop mode for dual display.
"The past year has seen ViewSonic at the cutting edge of visual display technology, including 3D and touch, and our vision for 2012 further propels us into every aspect of work and the home. We believe a multi-touch, vivid and compelling user interface will be the wave of the future and the innovations we plan to showcase at CES 2012, including the much-buzzed about EXOdesk, support that belief," said Jeff Volpe, president for ViewSonic Americas.
In addition, members of the ViewSonic Finch Club are eligible to receive 2,000 points by simply updating their profile at the booth. The updated partner portal is faster and easier to use with more rewards and more ways to profit and grow.
To set up a time to meet with ViewSonic during the show to experience the products and stations firsthand, please email email@example.com. For further information on ViewSonic and its products, visit ViewSonic.com or follow ViewSonic on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
For more product information, visit ViewSonic.com/CES2012
ViewSonic® Corporation is a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions. ViewSonic develops, markets and supports a broad range of innovative products, including tablets, LED TVs, computers, LED monitors, projectors, digital photo frames, digital signage displays, 3D devices and digital media players. For further information, please contact ViewSonic Corporation at 800.888.8583 or 909.444.8888; or visit ViewSonic.com.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard