SAN JOSE, CA (December 15, 2011) -- Addonics Technologies (www.addonics.com) today announced the Addonics 2.5 inch Flash Drive, a family of drive kit solutions that enable common flash memory cards to be used like 2.5 or 3.5 inch SSDs.
The new family of Addonics flash drive kits comes in three different models to work with cards such as CF, CFast media or mSATA SSD.
For example, the Addonics 2.5 inch mSATA Flash drive turns a regular mSATA SSD into a 2.5 inch SSD. The drive frame and the connector mimic the exact size and connector location of a 2.5 inch SATA hard drive. Once the mSATA SSD is mounted inside this 2.5 inch mSATA Flash drive, it can be used just like a standard 2.5 inch SATA hard drive.
The Addonics 2.5 inch mSATA Flash drive provides a low-cost and simple means to upgrade PC and Mac-compatible notebooks because it provides a direct replacement for the current 2.5 inch hard drive with a lower power consuming and shock resistant mSATA SSD.
The 2.5 inch Flash drive can also be used as a 2.5 inch removable hard drive or a 3.5 inch hard drive with the optional 2.5 inch to 3.5 inch drive adapter (called the Addonics Snap-In 25 model). The 2.5-inch Flash drives are operating system independent and no software drivers are required.
The price for the 2.5 inch flash drive is $24.95 for the mSATA model (AD25MSD). The Snap-In 25 adapter is $15.99 (AE25SN35SA).
Visit http://www.addonics.com/category/flashdrive.php for more information.
Addonics manufactures and markets a broad line of internal/external and mobile storage products. Addonics products are available through the company online store https://www.shopaddonics.com, major catalog companies, resellers, VARs and distributors, including Amazon.com, PC Connection, CDW, Buy.com, Provantage.com, Insight, and Ingram Micro.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard