XFX Partners with AMD's ATI Division
Collaboration Gives Gamers More Options at Every Price Point
December 17, 2008 - PINE (HKSE: 8013.HK) today announced that its graphics division, XFX, is partnering with AMD's graphics product group, ATI. The collaboration will incorporate ATI's award-winning Radeon HD 4000 series GPUs into XFX's already impressive line of extreme performance graphics cards.
"We are delighted as this partnership allows us to incorporate the current and future ATI graphics technology into our future graphics cards designs, and enables our R&D teams to develop an even wider range of graphics products for our worldwide customers," said Michael Chiu, Chairman and CEO of Pine Technology Holdings.
"In the world of PC gaming, XFX is synonymous with the extreme performance that enthusiast's crave. Their decision to partner with AMD and launch AMD GPU-based XFX graphics cards speaks to the level of excellence achieved by the ATI Radeon HD 4000 series," said Rick Bergman, senior vice president and general manager, Graphics Product Group, AMD.
XFX will debut its first Radeon HD 4000 series-based cards in early 2009. The XFX-partnered Radeon products will come with all of the popular features that XFX is known for, including XFX's unparalleled 5-Star support, access to customized drivers, and factory overclocked XXX series.
To learn more about XFX, its products, or its partnership with ATI, please visit https://www.xfxforce.com.
XFX is a global presence in the world of electronic gaming. With its focus on taking gaming to the extreme, XFX has developed an exciting array of video cards, motherboards and accessories that are designed to maximize the entire entertainment experience. A division of PINE Technologies, XFX operates its own manufacturing facility and maintains an R&D team that features some of the industry's most renowned talents. Learn more about XFX at https://www.xfxforce.com.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NYSE: AMD) is an innovative technology company dedicated to collaborating with customers and partners to ignite the next generation of computing and graphics solutions at work, home and play. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com.
Latest News Posts
- Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch has had a 2hr reveal
- SOMA's 'easy' Safe Mode finally makes its way to PS4
- Mega Man Collection coming to the Nintendo Switch
- Moss is coming this February on PSVR, new trailer released
- Biomutant has had a new gameplay teaser trailer released
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit