Thermaltake, the leader and pioneer brand in PC thermal solutions, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, with "delivering the perfect user experiences" as our mission. This winter, Thermaltake has prepared Commander MS-I Snow Edition to take on a gratitude mission of thanking our fans for the support throughout the year of 2011 as well as with a new suit to blend into the snowy battlefield for e-Sports enthusiasts.
Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition
Thermaltake Commander MS-I has made a huge blast since its first present in July 2011. This winter, with its determination and consistency, Commander MS-I is suited up with a brand-new snow look to move its way through a snowy battlefield. The Commander MS-I Snow Edition is equipped with extra-long VGA support which will hold some premium weapons (graphic cards) in the market, such as nVidia GTX590 and AMD Radeon HD6990 with ease, cable management and 12cm blue LED fan to enhance air mobility (ventilation), USB2.0 and USB 3.0(internal 19pin) front I/O slots allow direct data transfers during combat situation, and 9 drive bays grant with maximum magazine (HDD, optical drives) storability so you will never run out of resources.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Borderlands 2 is free-to-play and 75% off Steam this weekend
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit