New flagship in the Gaming Series supports four-way GPU configurations
Fremont, CA - November 22, 2011 - Antec, Inc. is proud to announce the Eleven Hundred, the newest member of the award-winning Gaming Series.
The Eleven Hundred marks a new chapter in the Gaming Series with an all-new attractive design and a revamped lineup of expandability, cooling and convenience features.
Gamers seeking the highest level of performance will want to take advantage of the Eleven Hundred's support for XL-ATX sized motherboards and four-way GPU configurations - the most expandability of any Antec chassis.
The Eleven Hundred features default 200 mm top and 120 mm rear fans and mounts for up to seven more fans for advanced GPU and hard drive cooling - including one 120 mm intake fan behind the motherboard tray to cool the CPU. Users can also utilize the included fan power hub to connect up to four 3-pin fans to a single Molex for improved cable management.
Emphasizing ease-of-use in a gaming enclosure, Antec introduces tool-less 5.25" and 3.5" drive bays for hassle-free installation. Up to 36 mm of cable routing space and grommet-lined cable routing holes help users organize their builds while allowing for easy installation of future components. For convenient maintenance, the PSU intake & front air filters can be removed without taking off the side panel or tipping the case.
"The Eleven Hundred offers a set of features that will appeal to gamers and mainstream users alike at a very reasonable price point," said Mafalda Cogliani, Global Marketing Director at Antec. "The Gaming Series has always defined our advancement in the industry, and this case will continue that momentum."
The Eleven Hundred reaches store shelves and online retail outlets in late November in North America and early December in Europe with a MSRP of $129.95 and 129, respectively.
About Antec, Inc.
Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, is recognized worldwide as a pioneer and market leader for quiet, efficient and innovative products.
Antec continues to further the industry with performance-rich enclosures, efficient power supplies, reliable cooling components and cutting-edge Antec Advance accessories.
Founded in 1986, Antec is headquartered in Fremont, California, with additional offices in The Netherlands, Germany, China and Taiwan. Please visit Antec online for more information.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam