Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user-friendly designed PC components, today unveiled Urban Series Quad-Channel DDR3 memory kits giving demanding enthusiasts exactly what they need. The kits are optimized for Intel X79 express chipset based motherboards.
Urban quad-channel DDR3 modules offer desktop users groundbreaking computing experience at an attractive price point. Featuring enhanced capacity of 4GB per module, these new high-density 16GB kits provide customers with cutting-edge memory solution that significantly increases memory space driving breakthrough gaming and digital media content creation performance of X79 based systems. Each kit is designed to work as a kit and users working with the latest operating system can keep multiple applications open or run smoothly memory intensive graphic programs. The uniquely designed lightweight heatsink is made of specially imported top grade Japanese aluminum.
Each module is 100% hand-tested for quality assurance and is backed by lifetime warranty. Coupled with an attractive price, the Urban 16GB kits are an excellent choice for your X79 upgrade.
Urban Series High-Density Quad-Channel DDR3 Memory Kits at A Glance:
- 1333MHz Quad-Channel DDR3
- Voltage 1.5V
- Density 16GB (4GB x4)
- Patented High-quality Japanese Lightweight Aluminum Heat-sink
- Certification: ROHS, WEEE, CE, FCC
- Models: MXD3U133316GQ @ 1333MHz (CL 9)
- Warranty: Lifetime
Latest News Posts
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- The Division movie secures John Wick, Deadpool 2 director
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit