Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash, storage and enthusiast computer products today introduces their new lineup of Quad-Channel Division 4 DDR3 memory solutions specifically engineered for future quad-channel memory based platforms.
For hardware enthusiasts, content developers, and high-end gamers looking for ultimate performance, the Patriot Memory Viper Xtreme Division 4 kits are designed for extreme overclocking and feature a custom copper and all aluminum heat shield to provide the best thermal protection available.
Performance users and budget gamers will get superior price-per-performance in the Gamer 2 Division 4 kits. With unrivaled build quality and low-profile extruded aluminum heat-spreaders for enhanced thermal protection, the Patriot Memory Gamer 2 Division 4 kits deliver superior performance and stability.
"Building on Patriot Memory's award winning Viper Xtreme and Gamer 2 brands, these quad- channel kits will feature the same aggressive cooling solutions, build quality, and extreme performance that have made them a popular choice for enthusiast and performance users," says Les Henry, Patriot Memory's VP of Engineering.
- Speeds of up to 1866 MHz (Viper Xtreme Division 4) and 1600 MHz (Gamer 2 Division 4)
- Heat shields designed to deliver maximum thermal protection
- Lifetime Warranty
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit