Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash, storage and enthusiast computer products today introduces their new lineup of Quad-Channel Division 4 DDR3 memory solutions specifically engineered for future quad-channel memory based platforms.
For hardware enthusiasts, content developers, and high-end gamers looking for ultimate performance, the Patriot Memory Viper Xtreme Division 4 kits are designed for extreme overclocking and feature a custom copper and all aluminum heat shield to provide the best thermal protection available.
Performance users and budget gamers will get superior price-per-performance in the Gamer 2 Division 4 kits. With unrivaled build quality and low-profile extruded aluminum heat-spreaders for enhanced thermal protection, the Patriot Memory Gamer 2 Division 4 kits deliver superior performance and stability.
"Building on Patriot Memory's award winning Viper Xtreme and Gamer 2 brands, these quad- channel kits will feature the same aggressive cooling solutions, build quality, and extreme performance that have made them a popular choice for enthusiast and performance users," says Les Henry, Patriot Memory's VP of Engineering.
- Speeds of up to 1866 MHz (Viper Xtreme Division 4) and 1600 MHz (Gamer 2 Division 4)
- Heat shields designed to deliver maximum thermal protection
- Lifetime Warranty
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit