Logitech Squeezebox Players Support Access to 13 Million Songs through MOG's Ad-Free Music Service
FREMONT, Calif. - Nov. 8, 2011 - Today Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) introduced the MOG® music service for its line of Logitech® Squeezebox players in the U.S. Logitech's collaboration with MOG gives music lovers access to over 13 million songs, custom radio stations, artist-only stations and more, for a more personalized streaming music experience.
"MOG is an ideal addition to Squeezebox, thanks to its huge collection of music and easy customization," said Scott Harrington, Logitech's director of product management for streaming music. "You can listen to exactly what you're in the mood for - whether it's a favorite oldie or something brand new."
With the Squeezebox, you get access to thousands of Internet radio stations and songs from subscription services such as MOG®, Pandora®, Spotify®, Napster®, SiriusXM and Last.fm. And with MOG's comprehensive library of music, you'll have access to millions more songs and albums, all at your fingertips. Search for favorite songs and artists to create personal playlists, browse featured playlists created by other users, or listen to both artist-only and similar-artist radio. Plus, MOG makes it easy to explore and discover new artists - browse New Releases and Editors' Picks for music recommendations.
MOG delivers music at the highest streaming-audio quality of 320 kbps, so it sounds great. Best of all, it's ad-free so you can listen to unlimited and uninterrupted music on-demand.
"We're thrilled that Logitech is delivering the MOG music experience to Squeezebox players," said Drew Denbo, MOG's senior vice president of business development. "This integration is part of our overall strategy to enable MOG on the broadest range of popular consumer devices, including home entertainment systems, PCs, mobile devices and the car."
Pricing and Availability
The MOG music service is now available in the U.S. for download at https://www.mysqueezebox.com. Subscriptions begin at $5 per month and new subscribers to MOG can enjoy a free 14-day trial. For more information about MOG on Squeezebox visit https://www.mog.com/logitech or visit our blog.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech's combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit