November 9th, 2011 - Taipei, Taiwan - Billion Electric Co., Ltd. (Taiex: 3027, trading as Billion), a leading Asia Pacific-based provider in communications, Smart Grid and green energy management solutions, presented the latest Smart Grid AMI Solutions, Intelligent Street Lighting Solutions, and HAN Energy Management Solutions successfully during TiGiS (the third 2011 Taiwan Int'l Green Industry Show) and BuildInG Taiwan (Taiwan Smart Green City Expo). By furthering the development of energy conservation for utilities, Billion seeks to accelerate the adoption and validate the business benefits of Smart Grid AMI solutions for utilities. Billion has linked with Asian utilities such as Thailand and Philippine, and through the collaboration efforts, Billion will be expanded to drive commercial applications for more utilities.
Billion also have cooperated with system integrators based in the UK and Singapore on the development of a state-of-art broadband access networking solutions. The leading-edge BPL Access Series were selected for the projects especially for harsh environments including marines and oil-drilling platforms. During the show, Billion has extended joint partnerships with leading LED companies from Japan, Thailand, and Taiwan to develop intelligent street lighting solutions for field trial testing. The intelligent lighting solution will provide operational efficiencies to reduce costs, streamline operations, and eventually offer new technology to monitor and manage.
At TiGiS 2011, Billion also demonstrated Smart Home Energy Management Solution which is adopted by leading construction companies and green building projects. Providing better reliability, more functionality and simplified installation, Billion's innovative energy management system enables companies to build smart, energy-saving, and connected products and solution by reducing installation and maintenance costs.
Billion Electric Co., Ltd. (Taiex: 3027, trading as Billion), was established in Taiwan in 1973. One of Asia Pacific area's leading providers of power supplies, communication equipments and Smart Grid and Smart Energy Solution Provider. Billion has in-house R&D laboratories with over 185 engineers specializing in the fields of communications, networking, power, and energy management. The R&D teams are located at Taipei and Hsin-chu in Taiwan, Nanjing and Dong-Guang in China. They work together to meet the needs of Billion's OEM/ODM partners from across the globe. Billion now employs more than 1,630 people and has manufacturing locations in Taiwan, Malaysia, and China. All the factories are ISO9002 certified and every product is 100% tested twice to ensure the best quality and zero defects. For more information, please visit our websites at https://www.billion.com and https://www.smartgrid.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Valve kills Steam Link hardware production
- Kingdom Hearts III is finished
- New No Man's Sky Visions updated leaked
- Telltale's The Walking Dead climbs out of its grave
- New digital-only Xbox reveal likely for E3 2019
- Silicon Power Bolt B80 Portable SSD Review - Subtle Style
- NeueChair Review: Redefining The Modern Office Chair
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- Narrow bezel on a metallic chassis MSI PS42 14 Thin & Light Laptop Review
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card