November 9th, 2011 - Taipei, Taiwan - Billion Electric Co., Ltd. (Taiex: 3027, trading as Billion), a leading Asia Pacific-based provider in communications, Smart Grid and green energy management solutions, presented the latest Smart Grid AMI Solutions, Intelligent Street Lighting Solutions, and HAN Energy Management Solutions successfully during TiGiS (the third 2011 Taiwan Int'l Green Industry Show) and BuildInG Taiwan (Taiwan Smart Green City Expo). By furthering the development of energy conservation for utilities, Billion seeks to accelerate the adoption and validate the business benefits of Smart Grid AMI solutions for utilities. Billion has linked with Asian utilities such as Thailand and Philippine, and through the collaboration efforts, Billion will be expanded to drive commercial applications for more utilities.
Billion also have cooperated with system integrators based in the UK and Singapore on the development of a state-of-art broadband access networking solutions. The leading-edge BPL Access Series were selected for the projects especially for harsh environments including marines and oil-drilling platforms. During the show, Billion has extended joint partnerships with leading LED companies from Japan, Thailand, and Taiwan to develop intelligent street lighting solutions for field trial testing. The intelligent lighting solution will provide operational efficiencies to reduce costs, streamline operations, and eventually offer new technology to monitor and manage.
At TiGiS 2011, Billion also demonstrated Smart Home Energy Management Solution which is adopted by leading construction companies and green building projects. Providing better reliability, more functionality and simplified installation, Billion's innovative energy management system enables companies to build smart, energy-saving, and connected products and solution by reducing installation and maintenance costs.
Billion Electric Co., Ltd. (Taiex: 3027, trading as Billion), was established in Taiwan in 1973. One of Asia Pacific area's leading providers of power supplies, communication equipments and Smart Grid and Smart Energy Solution Provider. Billion has in-house R&D laboratories with over 185 engineers specializing in the fields of communications, networking, power, and energy management. The R&D teams are located at Taipei and Hsin-chu in Taiwan, Nanjing and Dong-Guang in China. They work together to meet the needs of Billion's OEM/ODM partners from across the globe. Billion now employs more than 1,630 people and has manufacturing locations in Taiwan, Malaysia, and China. All the factories are ISO9002 certified and every product is 100% tested twice to ensure the best quality and zero defects. For more information, please visit our websites at https://www.billion.com and https://www.smartgrid.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz