$4.99 from November 4-6, new low price of $9.99 thereafter
NOVEMBER 3, 2011 - HELSINKI, FINLAND
Futuremark® Games Studio has announced that Shattered Horizon, its zero gravity first-person shooter for PC, will be on sale on Steam for just $4.99 from Friday November 4 to Sunday November 6 to celebrate the game's second anniversary. In addition, from Monday November 7 onwards, Shattered Horizon will be available from Steam at the new, permanently lower price of $9.99 reduced from $19.99. http://store.steampowered.com/app/18110/
Jaakko Haapasalo, Head of Futuremark Games Studio said,
"When we launched Shattered Horizon its high hardware requirements put it out of reach for some gamers. Today, Windows 7 is the most popular operating system in Steam's hardware survey and games like Battlefield 3 are raising the technical bar for PC games. We are happy to offer Shattered Horizon for an extra low price this weekend to give PC gamers the chance to enjoy its unique zero gravity combat."
Shattered Horizon immerses you in the cold reality of zero gravity combat in space like no other game before.
- First-person shooter set in near-Earth space.
- Experience intense zero gravity combat and complete freedom of movement.
- Practice to improve or play for fun against bots in single player mode.
- Join your friends in action-packed 32 player battles.
- Use your rocket pack to fly freely through space and then land on any surface.
- Familiar FPS controls let you take full advantage of the zero gravity environments.
Shattered Horizon on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/18110/
Latest News Posts
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series