Colorful, one of the biggest AICs in Asia, now is working on a special GTX560Ti.
The card has 8 phases VRM in the front, and has three 6-pin extra power connectors, so that the GTX560Ti could provide 300W power in total. Eight pieces of 0.4nm GDDR5 memory modules are equipped on the PCB around the GPU; provide 1G capacity and 256bit bandwidth. One the left side near the output area, there is an add-in slot, but it's empty in the picture, we have no idea what it's used for. Additionally, we could find another add-in slot on the back of the PCB£¬also keeps empty at present in the picture.
Colorful also releases some pictures of the cooler's parts. 10 heat-pipes are firmly connected to the fins, and both heat-pipes and fins are nickel-plated. However, there is no picture of overview of the cooler and packaging.
Colorful also hasn't provided the details of the clock and accessories yet, it is said that the card will be released in November.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit