Colorful, one of the biggest AICs in Asia, now is working on a special GTX560Ti.
The card has 8 phases VRM in the front, and has three 6-pin extra power connectors, so that the GTX560Ti could provide 300W power in total. Eight pieces of 0.4nm GDDR5 memory modules are equipped on the PCB around the GPU; provide 1G capacity and 256bit bandwidth. One the left side near the output area, there is an add-in slot, but it's empty in the picture, we have no idea what it's used for. Additionally, we could find another add-in slot on the back of the PCB£¬also keeps empty at present in the picture.
Colorful also releases some pictures of the cooler's parts. 10 heat-pipes are firmly connected to the fins, and both heat-pipes and fins are nickel-plated. However, there is no picture of overview of the cooler and packaging.
Colorful also hasn't provided the details of the clock and accessories yet, it is said that the card will be released in November.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 (8th Gen Core) Laptop Review
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit