Colorful, one of the biggest AICs in Asia, now is working on a special GTX560Ti.
The card has 8 phases VRM in the front, and has three 6-pin extra power connectors, so that the GTX560Ti could provide 300W power in total. Eight pieces of 0.4nm GDDR5 memory modules are equipped on the PCB around the GPU; provide 1G capacity and 256bit bandwidth. One the left side near the output area, there is an add-in slot, but it's empty in the picture, we have no idea what it's used for. Additionally, we could find another add-in slot on the back of the PCB£¬also keeps empty at present in the picture.
Colorful also releases some pictures of the cooler's parts. 10 heat-pipes are firmly connected to the fins, and both heat-pipes and fins are nickel-plated. However, there is no picture of overview of the cooler and packaging.
Colorful also hasn't provided the details of the clock and accessories yet, it is said that the card will be released in November.
Latest News Posts
- Spider-Man developers thought the story wasn't funny enough
- Warner Bros. release teaser for Pokemon: Detective Pikachu
- China sprouts the first life ever made on the Moons surface
- Zelda: Link's Awakening Switch & GameBoy comparison video
- Apex Legends mods have banned over 16,000 cheaters so far
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- BundleFest is coming - Get ready for the biggest bundle event of the year
- Team NINJA Announces DEAD OR ALIVE 6 Deluxe Demo, World Championship, and SNK Collaboration
- Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. Launches Jump Force; The Ultimate Manga Crossover Extravaganza
- The Escape Room Puzzle Game Themed On The Seven Deadly Sins Will Hit Steam On Feb 28th
- [01Studio] Indie MMORPG - Citywars Savage