PowerColor today introduces all-new multimedia solution, SlingIt, which is designed to help centralize and distribute entertainment to various devices inside your home. SlingIt creates a gateway to wireless entertainment by offering a pair of devices that builds a bridge among multiple rooms.
Any device with HDMI connection can be supported by SlingIt. SlingIt allows users to set up easily by just plugging the transmitter to HDMI source and the receiver to HDVT, and then you can stream Youtube, play games, or share photos with your friends. SlingIt brings incredible HD experience to users with a variety media formats.
Transmit uncompressed 1080p HD/3D wirelessly without noticeable latency
SlingIt presents flexible and uncompressed 1080p wireless transmission from desktop PC or notebook to HDTV, users are available to enjoy full 1080p HD video, Blu-ray 3D playback with up to 1920 x 1080 resolution for all HDMI devices. The most important of all, SlingIt transfer HD content without noticeable latency, brings amazing lag-free home entertainment.
Support HID & IR remote control
SlingIt supports Human Interface devices (HID), for example, wireless mouse and keyboard. You can share photos, stream YouTube, play games, watch movies from PC and remote control it without moving your feet. Also with the IR support, you can make your remote controller backward, forward, pause or change channels without your device nearby.
Plug and Play
The interface design of SlingIt is very user-friendly, there's no need for driver installation. All you need to do is plug the cable into your HDMI device, then SlingIt will operate automatically without any effort.
SlingIt provides difference types of application for home entertainment; you can get more detail information here.
Latest News Posts
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit