Cooler Master, an industry leading chassis, thermal solution, peripheral, and accessory manufacturer brings a new CPU cooler to light, the powerful Hyper PWM CPU Cooler, which targets a delicate balance between cooling potential and noise. The Hyper 412 PWM perform extraordinarily well while maintaining minimal noise levels.
The Hyper 412 PWM CPU Cooler is designed for optimum heat dissipation at low fan speeds. This is thanks to wider fin gaps and a precise heat pipe layout that directs each of their four heat pipes across CPU "hot zones". These heat pipes are arranged using Cooler Master's patented CDC technology, creating a virtual vapor chamber for maximum cooling potential. The 412 PWM comes with a high-grade PWM that is controllable via BIOS and OS-based tuning applications.
Easy installation of fans and dual fan design options
End your reliance on other, more time consuming, fan mounts with the included quick-snap brackets. With these brackets, changing, adding, and cleaning fans become a simple task that requires only a few moments of your time. Those with more extreme cooling needs may attach an optional second fan with the extra included quick-snap fan brackets. Whatever the application, the Hyper 412 PWM presents versatile cooling options that tailors noise and performance to any need. Covering all of their bases, Hyper 412 PWM comes ready to mount the latest Intel LGA 2011 and AMD FM1 processors.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM