Cooler Master, an industry leading chassis, thermal solution, peripheral, and accessory manufacturer brings a new CPU cooler to light, the powerful Hyper PWM CPU Cooler, which targets a delicate balance between cooling potential and noise. The Hyper 412 PWM perform extraordinarily well while maintaining minimal noise levels.
The Hyper 412 PWM CPU Cooler is designed for optimum heat dissipation at low fan speeds. This is thanks to wider fin gaps and a precise heat pipe layout that directs each of their four heat pipes across CPU "hot zones". These heat pipes are arranged using Cooler Master's patented CDC technology, creating a virtual vapor chamber for maximum cooling potential. The 412 PWM comes with a high-grade PWM that is controllable via BIOS and OS-based tuning applications.
Easy installation of fans and dual fan design options
End your reliance on other, more time consuming, fan mounts with the included quick-snap brackets. With these brackets, changing, adding, and cleaning fans become a simple task that requires only a few moments of your time. Those with more extreme cooling needs may attach an optional second fan with the extra included quick-snap fan brackets. Whatever the application, the Hyper 412 PWM presents versatile cooling options that tailors noise and performance to any need. Covering all of their bases, Hyper 412 PWM comes ready to mount the latest Intel LGA 2011 and AMD FM1 processors.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit