Cooler Master, an industry leading chassis, thermal solution, peripheral, and accessory manufacturer brings a new CPU cooler to light, the powerful Hyper PWM CPU Cooler, which targets a delicate balance between cooling potential and noise. The Hyper 412 PWM perform extraordinarily well while maintaining minimal noise levels.
The Hyper 412 PWM CPU Cooler is designed for optimum heat dissipation at low fan speeds. This is thanks to wider fin gaps and a precise heat pipe layout that directs each of their four heat pipes across CPU "hot zones". These heat pipes are arranged using Cooler Master's patented CDC technology, creating a virtual vapor chamber for maximum cooling potential. The 412 PWM comes with a high-grade PWM that is controllable via BIOS and OS-based tuning applications.
Easy installation of fans and dual fan design options
End your reliance on other, more time consuming, fan mounts with the included quick-snap brackets. With these brackets, changing, adding, and cleaning fans become a simple task that requires only a few moments of your time. Those with more extreme cooling needs may attach an optional second fan with the extra included quick-snap fan brackets. Whatever the application, the Hyper 412 PWM presents versatile cooling options that tailors noise and performance to any need. Covering all of their bases, Hyper 412 PWM comes ready to mount the latest Intel LGA 2011 and AMD FM1 processors.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- AI could one day fuel in-game microtransactions
- Playground Games making new Fable, sources say
- Nintendo Labo brings cardboard cut-outs to the gaming world
- Metal Gear Survive will feature microtransactions
- Surprise character hits Dragon Ball FighterZ before launch
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series