Shanghai, China, Oct. 12, 2011 - Runcore, the global top10 leader in SSD, today release its rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ product line. rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ is the world's smallest single-chip Solid State Drive with standard SATA or PATA interface in BGA form factor that allows for easy integration of embedded storage into industrial and commercial devices and applications.
The rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ product family has the same pin-assignment across all capacities -4GB,8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB,64GB and higher in the future--which simplifies system-level board design.
At the same time , rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ has the traditional HDD & SSD 'reliability and security combined with high performance and low power consumption. rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ can serve both commercial-grade (0ÂˇĂ‰ to 70ÂˇĂ‰) and industrial-grade (-40ÂˇĂ‰ to 85ÂˇĂ‰) temperature support. With the advanced technology , the rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ can support industry-grade ECC engine,Trim command , GC command ,S.M.R.A.T. command and SSD LifeGuard technologies which provide real-time SSD monitoring and warning capabilities. It make your rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ to provide the best data integrity, endurance and reliability in the market.
rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ is the amazing embedded storage solution for IPCs, Tablet PC, Set-top box , Automotive infotainment system ,GPS, thin client , imaging applications , portable devices , Black box data recorder ,point-of-sale terminals, Monitor Device, medical devices, test instruments, Military Application ,and other other embedded storage applications.
rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ use leading SSD System integration technology, using world class controller & flash. rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ family extends 's portfolio of high-performance, fully-integrated embedded solid-state drives.Using Creative Revolution Technology for MCP (Multi Chip Package) SSD, the rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ family can provide your amazing SSD feature. rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ offers a fully integrated SATA or PATA interface in a single BGA package measures 14mm X 18mm and scale in storage densities to up to 32GB using SLC memory and 64GB using MLC memory. With the rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ design kits, designer who use rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ product can made it more easier & quickly to different product form factor which customer system need ,just like half slim, msata, 2.5inch ,1.8inch,even directly mount the rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ on motherboard. Using the standard chip-size design, it allow fast time-to-market for industrial and customized application.
Latest News Posts
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASRock X299 Mini-ITX and SO-DIMM OC and Build Guide
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ