Team launches Triple Channel Xtreem DDR3 ahead of others
Triple bandwidth, X-triple speed
Founded in 1994, Team Group Inc. is a professional memory module maker that has launched various tri-channel products of high frequency and low latency ahead of its competitors with unrivalled capacity, including Xtreem DDR3 1866 and Xtreem Dark 1600/1333, to shock the DDR3 market and cope with the advent of the Intel Core i7 platform.
After winning countless praise and awards for the DDR3 1800 and DDR3 2000 modules, the Xtreem DDR3 tri-channel module from Team has become the key of the next-gen Core i7 platform. In memory architecture, the Core i7 has enhanced the frequency from DDR3 1333 to DDR3 1866. In addition to increasing the speed by nearly 30%, the tri-channel layout has an expanded bandwidth to 44GB/Sec for the Team Xtreem DDR3 1866 to exert its "market-fastest" advantage. The Xtreem Dark DDR3 1600 and DDR3 1333 are low-latency models in 8-8-8-24 and 7-7-7-21 timings (tCL-tRCD-tRP-tRAS) respectively on 1.65V. These have displayed Team's unrivaled R&D capacity.
All Xtreem DDR3 tri-channel modules from Team are made with genuine BGA chips in 128x8 configurations. They are available in 6GB (3 x 2GB) and 3GB (3 x 1GB) kits to meet the capacity needs of different users. A tradition of Team, all tri-channel memory modules are produced in under strict quality control and must pass vigorous tri-channel tests before shipping to ensure that every module has excellent, stable and reliable performance. Also, Team has equipped them with brand-new, fashionable black aluminum heatsinks which present an exquisite appearance with the unique X-shaped type design to mark out the eXtreme performance of the product.
In addition to the genuine chips, Team has invented the exclusive sorting technology to maintain the extreme quality of chips. All modules must pass a 24-hour burning test on major overclocking motherboards from ASUS and Gigabyte before shipping to ensure that they can run at DDR3 1866 or even faster. Also, all tri-channel models from Team are equipped with the built-in XMP (Extreme Memory Profiles) function to ensure that anyone can overclock with them. If you are interested in learn more about the Team Triple Channel Xtreem and Dark series, call our customer service hotline at 0800-821688 or visit our site at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
- Team Xtreem DDR3 1866 Triple Channel Specification:
- Team Xtreem Dark DDR3 1600 Triple Channel Specification:
- Team Xtreem Dark DDR3 1333 Triple Channel Specification:
About Team Group
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB dick, and SSD. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world.
Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- GIGABYTE's new X399 Designare EX motherboard looks GREAT
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower